Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 8 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Oh, trust me. He does it whenever he speaks.

Elijah rolls his eyes. "For what do you want the 'knifey'?"

(Polo, 'tis a ka-niff. Not a knifey. Get it right. xD)

Zadia glares at Castiel and whispers, "Why are you such a jerk all of a sudden? I've tried being nice to you but how can I when you go and say crap like that? You make it near impossible."

Keynai shakes his head. "Let her leave first."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 8 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:28 pm

That is the most wonderful thing I have ever heard.
Polo: To fix a water pouchy unless you want to thirst to death little guy.
Storm: Ohmygoodness. She face-palms and walks away.
Castiel: Yeah, well you wouldn't be the first person to say that.
Echo: Sighs and nods. Alright then, hopefully the cubs don't get too close.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:30 pm

xD That is the most wonderful sentence I have ever seen. Made me laugh just imagining how you'd say that.

Elijah rolls his eyes. "You have some serious issues."

Zaniel chuckles.

"Might I see this pouch?" Elijah asks.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:36 pm

XD With passion!
Polo: Oh, of course! Luckily he wasn't lying as he held out a pouch and stared at Elijah. I need to make a new one. Probably some others too while I am at it. And the shelter needs a bit of work for the next storm. I want to make it water-proof.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Exactly! xD
And... I hatched a shadow egg... It gave me a pink dragon. :l Well, safe to say you can borrow him for your progen to breed with when he grows up. Looks like he'd give you some nice second generation hatchlings.

Elijah watches him suspiciously and hands him the knife.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 pm

Pink and a boy. o.o Oh, look...It's Zaniels' and Polos' love child.
Polo: Sits on the ground and begins to work on another pouch, whistling while he worked.
Echo: Feeling tired she fell over and then, realizing, sat up. Dear sakes...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:53 pm

xD You have made my day. He's basically a purple and pink valentine amazement. I was not expecting that, especially not one so beautiful. HE MUST BE MADE A SKYDANCER. Seriously. I don't like pink but... His soft colors are so lovely together.

The leopard watches them but walks off some time later.

Keynai sighs.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Agreed. Sometimes it just looks really beautiful no matter how much you want to Sharpie that color.
Echo: Thanks. I am surprised you didn't let her eat me. She grins and brushes off her clothes.
Polo: After he finishes he begins to sharpen the end of a stick.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Yeah. Again, if you want to use him for breeding, just ask. Make sure you don't send yours to me unless you want red-eyed hatchlings though. Yours will have green.

Keynai rolls his eyes.

Elijah watches him.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:22 pm

*Nods.* Oki doki.
Echo: It's a joke. Haha. No? Alrighty. Well I will "leave you alone" now. She walks back to the tent and glances at the two sending death glares towards each other. She motions for Zadia to follow her.
Polo: Almost cuts himself with whittling. Poking the tip of the piece of wood he continues his work.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Zadia gets up and follows Echo.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Echo: Sits down on a log and pats a spot next to her. What's wrong? I mean, besides that di- er...jerk in the shelter?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Zadia sighs. "I try to be nice to him but he makes it impossible."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 pm

Echo: She nods and puts some thought into it. I know how that is...Just leave him be. If he wants to be a jerk then whatever. One day reality will hit him and he will realize how good he had it.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Zadia looks over at the shelter. "Key will kick him out if he sees fit. Castiel better help out without force or he'll be finding his own shelter... Keynai doesn't have tolerance for people like him. He has to get his hands dirty with the rest of us. Keynai is willing to teach but Castiel... He just seems like one of those rich guys that thinks he's too good to get his hands dirty."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Echo: She nods and suddenly gets an idea. Want to go help me scope out that cave? If it's big enough we can go there and just leave Castiel by himself there. Survival of the fittest. If he gets any common sense he will end up teaching himself things. If not, then we have another shelter. Which ever one comes first.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Zadia smiles. "Sounds like a plan. Keynai has probably gone to gather more stuff for us to use. I'm guessing he'll be working on weapons next. He won't tell anyone but he has a pocketknife that he can use to cut sticks for spears and such."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Echo: Wow, that sounds like a thing of good use. C'mon, I will show you where it's at. Helping her up she walks to the trap to check it and looks down at the steep rocks. I will go first just in case. After a few recovered stumbles she finally makes it down. Alright, come on!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Zadia slowly makes her way down.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Echo: Peers into the rather large cave. Doesn't look occupied by anything big, but be careful. The whole cave was more or less one giant room. Actually looks pretty decent. Level ground too!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Zadia nods. "Yeah, it looks very nice!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Echo: We can tell him after we eat then. Let's get back up so we can prepare the food. Climbing her way back up she gets the four birds that were caught in the trap. Pretty decent size...After killing them she begins to pluck the feathers.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Zadia watches. "So where did you learn this?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Echo: The plucking the feathers, the killing, or the setting up traps? She asks, almost finished with the first one.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Zadia laughs. "Well, all of it."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum