Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 5 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 12:39 am

Ah, that's awkward.
Polo: You act like it was nothing. Acting a bit disappointed he kicks at the dirt again.
Storm: Well, when you find your words you can come tell me how you felt about it, oki doki? Sauntering off to where the tide met the sand she glanced up as the sun was just beginning to come out.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 5 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 12:54 am

Very.

Zaniel looks hurt. "It was not nothing. I wouldn't have done it if I felt nothing."

Elijah runs over, nearly tripping. "I... uh... I..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:02 am

I can't stand people closed-minded like that.
Polo: Watches him. So you felt something before? When?
Storm: Didn't I say to find me when you could speak words? She teases. Or did you forget so soon?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:07 am

Neither can I. I know we all have our likes and dislikes, so... Why can't everyone just accept it? It's just part of who I am.

"When I see [saw] you..." Zaniel looks away. "And then you don't leave me be when I was... crazy..." He looks at Polo. "You only one that... stayed except family..."

Elijah stops for a few moments. "I do... love you..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:15 am

Exactly! Everyone has their ticks and flaws, and sexuality differences. It's what makes us, us.
Polo: Of course I stayed. I will always stay, I promise. No matter what. Feeling a bit more cheerful he munches on some food, excited that the plane crashed now. I know I shouldn't be...but I am kind of glad that plane crashed now.
Storm: Tightly hugs him. I love you too.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:17 am

Yeah. I'm glad you think that. :3

Zaniel smiles. "Me too."

Elijah hugs her back. "Well... I guess this has been an interesting day."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 am

Of course. ^.^
Polo: You guys want to start hunting for some food now? I am also pretty thirsty too. Hey, did you guys find any fresh water?
Storm: Hasn't it? And no, we were hoping you guys had some...Guess we have to venture into the forest, huh?
Polo: Yeah. We can hunt along the way to find some water. It's the easiest way. Killing two birds with one stone- more or less. Just don't over think it and it makes plenty of sense.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:29 am

Zaniel looks into the forest thinking of the many predators that could be in there.

Elijah watches Zaniel worriedly. "It may not be a good idea for Zaniel to go in there even if he knows how to hunt... He'll think of, uh... Her, if you know who I mean.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 9:47 am

Polo: Oh, yeah. We will stay and improve on the shelter. If it decides to rain one day, then the shelter will surely collapse. Once you guys get back we will search for the others. Deal?
Storm: Sounds alright with me, what about with you, Elijah?
Echo: The early sunshine found her eyes and she slowly sat up. The fire had gone out, or had been put out. Hot embers suggested that it had just burnt out. Getting up she ventured out to go check a trap she had set up the night before. Looking satisfied at the medium sized pig she used a vine to tie it up, getting scratch marks from the tusks, and getting bit only once or twice. Pulling it back she spoke loudly to wake the others that weren't already awake. Wake up. I have breakfast.
Castiel: Dear sights, we aren't going to eat the poor thing are we? Look at it. Looks scared.
Echo: Yes. We are going to eat it. Go ahead and starve yourself for all I care, but if you plan on living you better start eating like us, have I made myself clear?
Castiel: Crosses his arms. Crystal.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Elijah nods. "Sounds good."

Zadia got up and looked around. "Where is Keynai? Keynai!" Getting no answer, she looked into the forest. Keynai emerged from an area blocked by leaves. He dragged behind him a bunch of giant leaves and vines. At the end of the longest vine, he dragged a snake. Zadia stared, unsure of what to make of it. With the vines slung over his shoulder, he was able to carry a - though badly - carved bowl in his arms filled with water. Keynai was also covered in mud and leaves.

Keynai walked over to them and dropped everything save for the water and snake. He looked at Castiel. "If you want to survive, this is how it is from now on. She's right - you can't survive without eating and this is our food unless you want to deal with this demonic reptile, here while trying to find fruit." He held up the snake, which was longer than his own body by a few feet. "I also saw leopards while trying to get this water. You want to die? Be my guest. One way or another, you'll be killed by starvation, the sharks, or the forest predators if you don't let go of the "poor animal" thought." Kicking off his ruined shoes, he began to skin the snake.

Zadia stares. "What are you doing with that?"

Keynai looks at her. "Strong skin. If you don't have shoes, you can use the skin to protect your feet from sharp objects within the forest or the scorching hot sand. We could also use it to cover the inside of the bowl so the wood will not rot."

Zadia nods. "Good point."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Storm: Well, we are off on an adventure! Marching straight forward she pushes vines out of her way, a snake dropping from one and slithering on, though she didn't really pay it any mind. Looking back she made sure she could still see the sand and marked her places by placing certain colors of flowers together by certain trees, that way if they strayed too far they could just follow the flowers back. Or so she hoped.
Castiel: You guys make me sick...How did you kill that wretched thing anyways? Making a face he glanced down at his loafers, the leather looked ruined and he sighed thinking of all the money it took for him to buy them. As long as I don't have to prepare the food.
Echo: Driving a sharpened stick into the pig to kill it she smiled a sickened smile. Not to worry, precious. We wouldn't want you to get your hands dirty. Putting some dried leaves and sticks on the hot embers she cupped her hands and blew, the fire finally catching to it.
Polo: Now...Staring at the clumsy structure he took a thick log of sorts and dragged it to the shelter. Will you help me lift this thing up? We will need a base.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Elijah ran after her. "Be careful! There's lots of predators that could be in there. We need to be quiet as well."

Keynai turns the snake, revealing a sharp stick protruding from it's neck. "And then I snapped it's neck. At least I don't let them suffer." He sighed. "You don't cook, you will be gathering water or hunting with me. You're going to help in some way." He pauses. "Or you could help build shelter but after that... it is either hunting and gathering or cooking."

Zadia watches the two. Castiel was clearly not getting on Keynai's good side.

Zaniel walks over and helps Polo lift up the log.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Storm: Remember what I said? To die would be an awfully big adventure. It's what Peter Pan said. Shielding her eyes from the sun she climbs a tree to get a good over-view. I think I spotted a spring over there somewhere. I can't be too sure though, my eyesight's not that great.
Castiel: So either way I will be stuck with one of you two? Ugh. Turning to watch Echo he looks disturbed as she ribs pieces of skin off. It was too graphic for him and he walks to the waters edge to throw up. Upon his return he looks at Keynai. I would rather...hunt...and gather water.
Polo: Making sure it stayed in place he grinned, feeling satisfied. Gathering up decent sized sticks he carefully placed them as a frame for a roof of sorts.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Elijah sighs.

Keynai chuckles. "Just try not to throw up each time we skin an animal. Sometimes it'll be as clean as skinning a snake but most of the time it'll be that."

Zaniel watches. "Shouldn't [they] be, eh... held together?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Storm: Giving him an odd glance she stops. What is wrong?
Castiel: Still not looking at it he faces the other way.
Echo: So, that's the snake we ran into yesterday wasn't it? Another sickening sound was made as she stabbed the stick through the animal so it could cook. Not waiting for an answer she went to the shallow part of the ocean to clean herself off of blood.
Polo: Yeap...He scratches his head in thought. By what?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:34 pm

"We just need to be careful and quiet," Elijah says.

"Yes," Keynai replies and continues skinning the snake. "I believe we can use the meat for food, right?" he yells to Echo. He couldn't remember if they could or couldn't. 

Zaniel shrugs. He looks down and notices a string hanging off his shirt. "Cloth!" He takes off his shirt and pulls on the string. "Not very cold nights. Easier to hunt with no red shirt." He shrugs. "Can try."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Storm: Nodding she tried her best secret agent imitation and crept along the grass, going up a tree every now and then to make sure the water spring was still there.
Echo: Drying her hands off on her tank-top she looked at its eyes. Yes, we can. Have to be careful about cooking the poisonous ones though.
Polo: Watching him for a moment he glanced away and took the string, tying it tight to the sticks. Very true. I don't think the winter seasons will bother us, I think we are near the equator.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Elijah snuck along as well, watching for any predators.

Keynai nods and looks for fangs. There were none, which meant it was not poisonous. He then brought it to the water to clean the sand off of the meat. "No fangs, no poison sacs."

Zaniel nods. "Have to be. Tropical area have slight warm winter."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Storm: Hearing the sound of trickling- not rushing- water she sees a small spring. Pleased with herself she gestures to it like when someone wins a prize or a new car.
Echo: Taking it she rammed it through a piece of the stick also. Better let the skin dry out.
Polo: Nodding he continued to tie the string to sticks. Finding leaves he started to put them on top of them sticks, carefully putting rocks on the bottom so they wouldn't fly away until he finished.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Elijah nods and walks over. He still watches for predators.

Keynai nods.

Zaniel helps with the leaves since Polo was tying it all together.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Storm: Was downwind, she knew they wouldn't catch her scent, just had to make sure that they didn't come up behind her. Unraveling the wrinkled rain jacket she opened it all the way out, tying tight knots in the sleeve so water would not seep out. She filled the pockets first, and then put the whole thing in the water. Carefully she lifted it up, straining to not drop any. It was pretty heavy weighed down with all of the water. Taking one step at the time she looked towards Elijah. Where are we going to keep it at?
Echo: Taking the few parts she didn't use, she chunked them out into the ocean so other animals wouldn't come up.
Polo: Poking a hole through the tops and bottoms of the leaves he threaded the string through them and then tied it to the ends of the sticks. Pleased he looked at his work and then groaned, realizing that walls still needed to be made.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Elijah thinks about it. "We need to find something like a bowl..."

Keynai leans back and watches the two cook. He takes the snakeskin and begins making a sort of pouch. He uses a stick like a needle the best he can and uses some shoelace to hold the entire thing together. He pours some water in it and the water stays. He ties the top together and begins to make some pads for his feet.

Zaniel chuckles. "Well... Hopefully we have enough. Otherwise... we might need to use the pants." He laughs, the last part only meant as a joke and a way to get Polo to turn red again.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Storm: Heaving the jacket of water over a log she takes a couple of deep breaths. When they finally get to the beach she starts to drag it. Maybe they found something we can use. Oh! We could dig a- no. It would evaporate...
Echo: I am going to take a break now. Call me over when you guys want to start building. Walking over to a shaded spot she lies down, staring at the trees above her. It was still morning, and she was already exhausted beyond belief.
Polo: Turning red he felt his cheeks. Uh, sunburn.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Elijah watches for a bowl-shapes item around them. "Hm..."

Kaynai cuts another shoelace in half and uses it to keep the pads on his feet.

Zaniel laughs. "Lie."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Storm: Keeping the water in she spoke up. We can sew those big leaves together or something. Dig a hole in the shade and lay the leaf bowl in it to make a well of water.
Castiel: All of the crazy people...He mumbled, watching drops of blood hit the fire. Ew...
Polo: Oh, yeah?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum