Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 15 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Echo: Good. Suicide mission, right? And where the hell is Castiel and why didn't he help!?!
Castiel: Was hiding behind a tree, frightened.
Echo: Hey, Cas. Idea. Go over and try to pet it. I like that distraction.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 15 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Keynai pulls Castiel out and glares at him, holding him by the shirt collar. "You are the most cowardly boy I've ever seen!" He shoves Castiel away and slowly approaches the leopard.

Zaniel came bursting out of the brush, somehow getting around from the back. He skidded to a stop and fell on his butt. "Zadia!"

Zadia tried to peek around the leopard. "Zaniel?!"

The leopard's attention suddenly turned to Zaniel and it leapt toward him.

Zaniel jumped to his feet and leapt over the leopard. He spun and faced the leopard, ready for a fight.

The leopard turned and snarled, it's main focus Zaniel and Zadia, though it was fully aware of the others around it.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Echo: Now can I be a distraction?
Castiel: He takes a few steps back, dusting himself off.
Polo: Slowly makes his way to Zaniel, following the flurry of footprints he left behind.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:51 pm

The leopard slowly walked back and forth, watching them.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Echo: We can try and chase it off? It could work if we are careful about it. You okay, Zadia?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Zadia nods. She only had a few cuts from the leopard's claws.

Zaniel held the knife tight in his hand. The leopard lunged and he spun halfway and cut it's side. The leopard landed and stumbled somewhat.

Keynai watches. "We may not need to. This guy knows how to fight."

Outraged, the leopard turned and went for Zaniel's ankles. He jumped and landed on the leopard's back but fell. The leopard took the moment to spin and go for Zaniel's back but he flipped himself over and moved just in time, suffering from as much as cuts on his arm from the leopard's claws.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Echo: If you say, but I am still going to keep a close watch. Slowly walking towards Zadia she kept her eyes on the leopard and extended her hand. Slowly. Move. It's not focused on us right now.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Zadia grabs her hand and slowly rises to her feet.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Echo: Keeping her eyes on the leopard she helps her over to Keynai.
Polo: Finally makes it to everyone. Watching Zaniel he glances around helplessly.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Zaniel dodges another attack from the leopard, though the leopard grazed his already wounded arm once more. The leopard lunges at Zaniel but he uses his arms and legs to launch the leopard over and behind him. He jumps to his feet and spins, the leopard having already turned and leaping at him. He and the leopard fall and he holds it's head back with his arms, hands around it's muzzle. He tried to jab it in the stomach with his knee but the leopard doesn't budge much. He glances over at the knife he'd dropped, which was only an arm's length away. He readjusted his grip on the leopard and though it was too close for comfort to his face, he slowly reached for the knife.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Polo: Nope, nope, nope. He grabs for the knife and rams it through the jugular of the leopards neck.
Echo: Is that...?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:32 pm

The leopard went limp and Zaniel threw it off him, now covered in blood but he clearly didn't care.

Zaniel runs to Zadia and hugs her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine," Zadia says and smiles at him. "You're okay..."

Zaniel stares back at her and begins crying. "Zadia..."

"It's okay, Zaniel," she starts. "I'm here. I'm okay."

Keynai turns to Castiel with a glare. "Even he has more guts than you and he doesn't look like anyone that has ever done anything like that!"

Zaniel suddenly becomes outraged as he realizes what Keynai was talking about. He turns to Castiel. "You could've helped her and you sat behind a tree crying?! What is wrong with you?!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Polo: He walks over. Calm down everyone, I'm a doctor.
Echo: You've been waiting to say that for years, haven't you?
Polo: He nods and hugs Echo. I missed you.
Echo: Where is Storm? Is she okay? Have you seen her?
Polo: He kisses the top of her head and nods. She's fine.
Castiel: He stands dead still not speaking a word, just looking ahead.
Echo: I've had enough of your sh-
Polo: Echo!
Echo: It. There are no cops here, I can murder you right now and no one here, She opens her arms wide. Will even care. I hope to God you know that.
Polo: You will do no such...
Echo: Don't start. Matter of fact, me and Cas, buddy here are going to have a talk, aren't we?
Castiel: Um...
Echo: She grabs his wrist and trails off out of sight.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Keynai sighs and turns to Zaniel. "Where did you learn to fight like that? I thought you knew nothing of how to fight?"

Zaniel looks at Keynai. "I took lessons with Grandfather. You know he was highly ranked in the military."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Polo: You alright, Zaniel? He perks up after hearing something and Echo walking back, completely calm. Echo...
Echo: I didn't kill him, you don't have to lock me up. She sighs. I tied him to a tree. If he can free himself from the vines and stuff then great. If he can't he dies.
Polo: He sighs and turns away from her.
Echo: Walks back towards the shelter and sits on a log, she missed him, but realized why she was at such peace until she found him again.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:10 am

Zaniel, Zadia and Keynai walk back to the camp.

Zaniel looks at them all. "Have nice camp back there," he says, motioning to the other island. "Can try to... work together?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:46 am

Echo: She nods and starts walking in that direction.
Polo: Taking a handful of sand he blows it like a dandelion and watches it fall back to the sandy shore. After a long and awkward walk back to camp he surveys everything. Those two aren't back yet, but they should be soon. Glancing towards Echo he pulls away from everyone. You okay?
Echo: I'm just peachy.
Polo: Stop being difficult to handle. Rubbing his face he glances at the sleeping mats. I'm going to need to make some more of those...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Zaniel grins and pulls Polo close, arm around his waist. "They're havin' fun, yeah?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:11 am

Polo: His eyes get wide and he stares at Zaniel. They better not be. Not that kind at least, if you know what I mean. He shakes his head and opens his hand. Knife, please? So I can start on those mats. He grins.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Zaniel chuckles and hands him the knife. He was still covered in blood and didn't realize it. "They old enough to choose."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Polo: She's sixteen, Zaniel. He states, sitting in the shade while gathering leaves. You also might want to clean off before they get back and start thinking that you are a serial killer. Wouldn't that be something?
Storm: Taking giant steps. She points to a small hot spring. Is that one?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Zaniel chuckles. "I will see their response. Amusing, yeah?"

Elijah nods. "Yeah."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:25 am

Polo: It does sound quite amusing. What a story to tell indeed! Just sounds messy keeping it on until they get back. He starts to stack five or six leaves on top of each other in rows. Leaves, leaves, leaves. So many uses. We can make an umbrella out of one, I bet. That's actually a really good idea! To keep the sun off when it's hot outside, but you still want to walk. Lovely idea, Polo.
Storm: Think it would be fine if?...Um...Well...I don't see why not. She swatted away her previous question and eased herself into the water, wincing. It's like fire. I'm not a big fan of fire...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Zaniel chuckles and rolls his eyes. "I'm not getting the blood out of my clothes anyways."

Elijah shakes his head. "I told you it would burn a bit when you first got in. It'll get better the longer you stay in it."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Polo: He snaps his fingers and sighs. Darn...I really wanted to see that. Would have been a nice sight afterall.
Storm: I feel like they did this as torture in the older times...like, they would leave a person outside to fry in the heat all day and then push them into hot water to suffer. I'm really weird...So, tomorrow I think we should start moving down the rest of the island to explore it. Might as well use what we can to our advantage.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum