Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

5 posters

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 5 Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 am

The nurse leads them into Kaylin's room, and opens the door. (Sooo Dramatic!! xDD)

Kaylin ::

She smiles at everyone. "Come on in guys. He doesn't bite.. yet." She giggled, and turned him so that they could see his face, as he was snug and warm inside the little green blanket.

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 5 SuperStock_1990-36325
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

http://onrpfree.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 5 Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 am

She smiled. "I can't think of a name... That's kind of bad, hu?" She smiled.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:21 am

Ravenna You'll think of something.

Keynai watches them.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 am

"What do you guys think about the name Bentley?" She asked.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:29 am

Ravenna It fits him. ^.^

Erick Cool.

As usual,Keynai is silent.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:32 am

She sighed. "Keynai... SAY SOMETHING!" She giggled, and Bentley moved a little in Kaylin's arms. "Bentley it is." She smiled.

Aaron ::

He smiled.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 am

She shook her head, and the nurse told her she was aloud to go home. "Who has the car seat?" She asked.

He raised his hand. "That would be me." He smiled.

"Thank you guys so much for being here. It means a lot." She smiled.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 am

Wow. I guess getting up at 6, and trying to stay up late dosn't work... Sad I'm gonna go to bed. Night. I'll be back tomorrow. And we'll start off back at the mansion, and in the morning, like, in the morning at the mansion. lol
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:47 am

Erick and Ravenna No problem. Both smile.

Keynai Not a problem.

Lol,ok.I gotta get up at 7 am,but it doesn't effect me for some reason.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 am

She was in the living room, early in the morning, holding Bentley as he finally was falling asleep.

He was getting up to make everyone breakfast, but tripped on one of the stairs, and thinking that no one was up, he yelped slightly, and then kept walking.

Bentley ::

He was startled by the loud noise, and began crying again.

She sighed. "Shhhh, It's okay Bentley.." She tried to calm him down.

He came up to Kaylin. "I'm so sorry Kaylin, I didn't know you were awake."

She sighed. "It's okay. I've been up for a long time."
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Bentley ::

He continued to cry.

She sighed deeply, and rocked him gently, and he finally calmed down, and started to get quiet.

He was in the kitchen making breakfast.

Kaylin Had her baby. That was pretty much it.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Cool Cool,Lmao,Tired of waiting....Eryn shall have hers too
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Kaylin's son's picture is on page 7, and on my characters skellys.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Eryn I sighed softly as i lied down on my bed.My stomach was killing me.Could it be?,But it was too early
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 pm

He went around knocking on doors, and telling everyone breakfast was ready. He stooped when he reached Eryn's door, and knocked lightly.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 pm

He gently opened the door, and stood in the door way. "I didn't get a chance to introduce my self yesterday. I'm Aaron. Are you okay?" He asked gently with a smile.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Eryn I smioled softly "Oh im fine,I am Eryn"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:47 pm

He smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you." He smiled. "Do you want to come down stairs and eat?" He asked.

She and Bentley were sitting on the counter in the kitchen. Kaylin was breast feeding Bentley with a blanket over his head.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Eryn "You too....And yeah i guess..." I got up kind of in pain.I held my stomach and sighed
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next