Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

5 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 2 Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 pm

XD Kk

Eryn "Should i knock or no...Hmmm."

Blaine "Just-"

Eryn "LET ME THINK!"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 2 Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Kaylin ::

She giggled, and got up, and stood in front of the three of them. Making them all stop. "Welcome! I'm Kaylin." She smiled.

Oh, okay. i was going to do the same thing... lmao. Great minds think alike. LOL! and Yeah, they can, or they can stop and meet Kaylin. She is at the front.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

http://onrpfree.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Blaine I open the door and just wlak in slamming the door in Eryns face

Eryn "Wha-" I walke din and Glared softly at Blaine
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:07 pm

I have a wonderful mind...Were i eat butter flies and rainbows LMFAO
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Keynai looks at Kaylin.

Erick helps Ravenna up.Both look at Kaylin. Hey.

Ravenna Ignore Keynai...He can't talk...

Erick He's evil...

Keynai rolls his eyes at Erick. I can talk,I just choose not to.

Erick It spoke!

Keynai glares at Erick.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Erick Why do you hate me? >.<

Keynai shakes his head.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

LMAO!!!! xDDDD

She giggled. She smiled at all of them. "I'm Kaylin. I hope you like it here!"
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Eryn "Maybe it's how he show's his love....It's a veyr weird way to show love though..."
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Erick and Ravenna I'm sure Keynai likes what he-

Keynai covers their mouths.

Erick and Ravenna >.<
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Keynai glares at Eryn.He puts his hands in his jacket pockets.

Erick Yea.

Ravenna But it's true.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 pm

She held her stomach, and groaned, holding her stomach. She smiled. "I'm sorry. What are your names?"
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Blaine "Eryn really?"

Eryn "What.....Just having osme fun"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Keynai Keynai.

Ravenna I'm Ravenna.

Erick And I'm Erick.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Name: Selena
Crush: no
Species: wizard
Immortal?:
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: no
Married?: no
Kids: no
Parents: shrugs
Siblings: no
History: none of your business okay -.-
Personality: meet her
Tattoos: no
Looks/Description:
Other: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 2 Selena-Gomez-Wallpapers-024
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 pm

She nodded. "It's nice to meet you all. My brother Aaron, should be somewhere inside." She smiled.

Katara- :: Read The Rules.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Erick R-

Ravenna Don't even think about it,Wolfe.

Erick -.-
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 pm

nvm ive been reading through this RP and I changed my mind....its a little too....never mind
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Blaine "Hmmmmm.....Do you guys have a beach nearby?...We cvould always go now and have a bonfire tonight"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Katara- :: Thank you for your honesty.

She smiled. "You guys, are odd. I like it!" She giggled.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next