Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

3 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 21 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:14 am

Shun nods and kisses her. "Of course."

Tigeren carefully listens to her.

Zephyr's ears were flat against his haid as he walked up next to her and sat down. "Ema, please... What's wrong?"

Max watches him. "He's trying to fit in with the others."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 21 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Kitteh Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:59 am

Carrie: Relaxing her shoulders she steps on to the firm ground and thanks the heavens that neither of them fell in, for that would be an utter catastrophe. Determined more than ever to continue her search for peace she grabs his hand and continues onward.
Ema: Turning her head away from him she tightly closes her eyes and shakes her head. No, Zephyr. Though the tone was firm it was forgiving.
Tessa: He's doing a pretty bad job at it...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Zephyr lets out a while and sits beside her in his wolf form. He whines more and nudges her cheek as a "please tell me."

Max nods.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Tessa: Where did Zephyr go?
Ema: Please...no. Standing up she walks to the others so she wouldn't have to confront him about it.
Maddie:Anyways...We need to gather everyone, it's time to eat.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Determined, Zephyr follows her and whines. He stares at her worriedly.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Ema: Standing between Max and Nala she makes it quite clear that she didn't want to talk right now.
Clay: Slowly eating his soup he stabs the spoon into an egg noodle and rubs his forehead in thought.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:06 am

Zephyr turns human. "I only want to fix what is wrong the best I can. Why will you not let me help you?"

Max and Nala try not to pay any attention to what was going on between Zephyr and Ema. Both had a good idea what was going on but neither were daring to butt in. It wasn't their issue and they decided to leave them to their buisness.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:43 am

Ema: Because you can't help me fix it, Zephyr! It's my fault and no one can fix it! No one...trust me, I have tried...
Maddie: Tension had filled the air at the arrival of the two, and even Jade had stopped what she was doing to watch. Not here...this isn't the time.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Zephyr hugs her. "Then share the pain with me... You don't have to feel this way alone..."

Shun and Shawn watch the two, unsure of what all of it was about. Shun was still wet from the lake and leaned against a tree. The two looked at each other and back at the two.

Zuko turns and tilts his head so he can see them in his peripheral vision.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Ema: I won't say, Zephyr. Glancing away she sighs. I'm not going to let you go through it either. Do you understand? You couldn't bare it.
Jade: Giving an odd glance at Zuko she shrugs. Hungry?
Tessa: Taking obvious, suspicious steps back slowly.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:41 am

Zephyr's ears are flat against his head. "Please, Ema? I hate seeing you like this..."

Zuko nods.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Jade: Grabbing a bowl she hands one to Zuko and sighs. This family is getting crazy out of control. Glancing down she whispers. I'm leaving tomorrow morning at three.
Ema: Zephyr. I can't. Please, just drop it...you can go ask the doctor if you want, but I am not going to willing say.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Zuko nods and turns human. "I will go with you."

Zephyr watches her a few moments. "Fine," he says and walks off.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Jade: If you want. I doubt I will return here though. I packed everything already in my room. Sneaking out of the house shouldn't be too hard.
Ema: Stiffly walking to a tree she sits down with her stew and quietly begins eating it.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:46 pm

Zuko nods. "They don't pay attention to that sort of stuff most of the time."

Zephyr did exactly what Ema had suggested and though the doctor would not tell him anything for a while, Zephyr eventually got it out of him. He never returned to the others that night.

Shun watches everyone and notices Zephyr is gone. "He should've been back by now," Shun mumbles to himself.

Max looks at Shun. "Should we go looking for him?"

Shun thinks it over. "Tomorrow morning if he is still gone, I'll track him."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:40 am

Breeding Azul and Zimba if you want a hatchling there will be two.
Jade: Yeah, that's what I'm counting on. We can meet on the other side of the creek in the morning. She states, picking through her bowl of food.
Ema: Paces the ground keeping her stare on the ground. Every now and then she would stop and run her hands through her hair and mumble to herself as if she were having an internal conflict.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:26 pm

I have no space. Need 185k to expand. I am saving for scrolls, so I can't spend anything to expand. x-x By the way, if you plan on getting scrolls for any of your dragons, I made a thread with a friend for dragon projects. If you want to see, I can give you a link to it.

Zuko nods.

Max looks at Ema. "Are you okay?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Oki doki. XD Sounds like you are going through some troubling times.
Jade: My sketch book...I forgot it. Save my spot. Not waiting for an answer Jade sprints to the tree and grabs her sketch book, thankful that no one stole it.
Ema: She looks up and softly laughs, an odd look on her face. No. Ema whispers and starts pacing again.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Yus. Wolfa needs to expand to make money but cannot spend money because she needs a WC scroll and therefore cannot make even more money. She almost has enough money for another scroll that is sold in gems (coatl) but that money income has slowed because no one is buying Wolfa's items with their gem money and, therefore, Wolfa is stuck at being 275 gems away from another scroll. Wolfa needs 990k more for the other scroll that is being sold to her for TR money. I need that money most. *Almost confused myself with all that.* So yeah.

Max sighs. "He'll be fine."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:10 am

Oh gosh...sounds problematic. I shall see what I can do, dearie!
Ema: He's not going to speak to me again. What if he's out seeing another girl? What if he doesn't want to come back? It's not my fault! I can't just-
Karter: Hey...Em...chill. It's okay. Awkwardly Karter pulls Ema in a tight embrace and shrugs at Tessa who was giving him an odd look. Which way did he go? He mouths, only getting a shrug back from Tessa.
Tessa: Hate to add even more stress, but we need to get back home before it gets any darker.
Jade: Seeing her opportunity she stands up. I agree.

(Okay, so I learnt something cool. Back when it was believed that dragons roamed the earth, they would have sacrificial days (typically once every month or so. In big towns it would be once every two weeks.) as a way of like...keeping the evil ones pleased and at bay. But wait! I have had an idea to add along! These people would naturally be randomly selected for no reason, they would bare a mark on their right palm, (my mythology prof. said it was just people in the towns getting revenge. So, basically like the Salem Witch Trials if you would.) Anyways, I thought it would be a good idea of how to properly dispose of characters we don't use anymore. The family dragon would lead the ceremony. Or, well...not lead per to say. Just guide the tribute along and prepare them. It would also be a good way to keep the roleplay alive. I will do the first or even just do mine. If you don't like the idea though, by all means, tell me.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:53 am

Thank you! I got my coatl scroll! Look at Sterren. ^^ He's so pretty!
(Sounds fine to me.)

Shun sighs. "Ema, Zephyr isn't like that. He'd never do that. I'll track him down." He turns into a wolf and starts tracking Zephyr.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Oh my goodness. He is beautiful!
Maddie: Be back before nightfall! And be careful!
Ema: Should I have told him? I mean...it would have been the right thing, wouldn't it?
Clay: Staring at his hand he swallows hard. Shakey hands run through his hair as he tries to re-collect himself. Clay had heard of the legend years ago when Maddie told it to him as a bedtime story. Clay never believed it until now. How much time did he have left? A couple weeks? Days? Hours? Staring at his hands again he glances up. What have I done wrong?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Thank you! Now he needs Seraph and Gembond and he'll be my golden serpent. ^^ His mate will eventually follow in his steps and become a coatl. Another 1900 gems to go (already at 100). I want to get Sterren his apparel though... I've been waiting so long to dress him as a true matchmaker and even put all he needs for a full outfit at the bottom of his dragon profile.

Shun disappears into the trees.

Shawn looks at Ema. "Depends on what it was you'd be telling him. Some things are better left unsaid while others may cause Zephyr to go back to drinking."

Max looks at Shawn. "Drinking? I never knew he'd done that before."

"He was never proud of it," Shawn said. "But he was miserable at the time."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:07 pm

I will work on it. X3
Ema: Back to drinking...? When did he start? Do you think a miscarriage could do it? We need to talk about it...I don't want that to happen. I never wanted that to happen.
Hikaru: Ema you miscarried?
Ema: Stop. Please. Go away.
Jade: Um, mom...I'm going home. I don't feel too well. I'll see you guys later tonight, yeah?
Maddie: Uh-huh. Em, listen. He was going to find out eventually, it's okay.
Ema: I don't want him to drink away his problems!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:30 am

Aw, thanks! ^^

Shawn sighs. "Before he even met you. You were the reason he stopped but I don't know if that would cause him to start drinking again..." He watches as Shun walks toward them dragging Zephyr along, who was walking like a drunk man. It was clear from his face that he had been crying as well.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next