Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

3 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 20 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Tessa: He's pretty stupid...Think he knows? I think we should have a talk about it with him.
Hikaru: Alright, what about?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 20 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Nala sighs nervously. "Well, I'm pregnant."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Hikaru: A-are you??? That's great, Nala! I mean, that's just wonderful!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Nala smiles. "I'm glad you feel that way!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Hikaru: Of course I do! He hugs her and kisses her forehead. Kaoru kept annoying me saying, "You have a wife, but where are the kids? Maybe she doesn't want another one of you running around!"
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Nala rolls her eyes and smiles with a little giggle. "Who is he to talk? He and Max have no children either."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Hikaru: That's Kaoru for you, eh?
Kaoru: He takes deep breaths, re-surfacing. I can't find him anywhere! I am really sorry...did you see which way he fell in?
Maddie: Over there! Please help him! She watches as Shun passes and pushes him in, a smile on her face, but it quickly grew into a smirk as she remembered the childish memories they shared. Kaoru! There he is! Thank you so very much.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Shun looks at her, unsure what to think. He stands in the water, the water being just below his shoulders.

"I suppose so," Nala replies.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Maddie: She shrugs. I lost my balance, sorry dear.
Kaoru: Boy, you can hold your breath for a long time, Shun. Glad I got to you when I did or you would have drowned.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Shun looks at Kaoru. "Drowned? I already know how to swim, Kaoru and I just fell in a moment ago. The water isn't even higher than me. The only person it may be higher than is Zephyr."

Zephyr pokes his head up out of a nearby tall grassy field. "Hey!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Kaoru: What? Maddie told me yo-
Maddie: Whose hungry? I am making yummy dumplings tonight! Kaoru want to help? Max will you be a dear and get Shun a towel? Pulling the soaked Kaoru away she tries to avoid the conversation that would have happened if she had not intervened.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Max throws a towel to Shun as he gets out. He throws his shirt over a tree branch and hangs his soaked sheath and sword from the tree as well.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Kaoru: Rolling out the dough he sighs and watches Hikaru and Nala. You did that to get me away from them, didn't you?
Maddie: It had to be done, Kaoru. She states softly, placing the cauldron over the fire and waiting for the water to boil.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Nala kisses Kaoru's cheek and turns to her lion form. She lays comfortably against a tree.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Maddie: She watches Kaoru walk off and puts a bit of cooked meat into each dumpling and folds it at the edges. Cleaning the knife off she begins to chop the vegetables. Sorry about earlier, Shun. We had to separate them for a moment and I knew he would believe me if I said you were drowning.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Shun shakes his head. "I think he would've believed that anyways."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Maddie: Probably, but then he would be freaked out once he saw you again and think that you were a ghost coming back to haunt him for not saving you in time. Where is Karter by the way?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Shun looks behind him. "He was behind me..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Maddie: Are you sure? I haven't seen him since this morning.
Karter: I'm fine.
Maddie: Splendid. Be a dear and get me some more firewood?
Karter: Shrugging he walks off to gather the wood.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Shun leans against the tree.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Maddie: Looking at Shun she sighs. Do you think we were bad parents, Shun?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 am

Shun looks at her and smiles. He shrugs. "I think so. If not, at least we did our best, right?" He sighs.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Maddie: Was a little taken a back as she checked the stew. You think we are bad parents? Silently she begun to think on this.
Tessa: Sitting down against a tree she flattens her dress down and pulls out a book she was reading. Thumbing through for the bookmark she finally finds it and takes it out, setting it down on the folds of her dress.
Hikaru and Kaoru: After all of the trouble they had caused that day, and some excitement on Hikaru's side, the two had finally wore themselves out. They had fallen asleep in their cat forms, curled up in a patch of wild daisies.
Carrie: Taking careful steps she pulled Tigeren (Or however you spell it, oops.) along behind her. Every now and then she would take a glance back to make sure he had not fell. Carrie was going no where in general, just on a walk.
Karter: Hanging from a tree branch he stares at the ground, the blood starting to rush to his head. He knew to slowly sit up at the moment was a good choice or he would get a headache soon after. Sighing he sits up and collects the few sticks he had found.
Jade: Glancing around to make sure no one was in sight she opened her sketch book and began on her newest creation, which just so happened to be the field of daisies.
Ema: Ema was a difficult creature to please, she always had to be entertained in some way or she would get into some kind of trouble. Bored as ever she lets her legs dangle over a slow moving current. The wooden bridge she was on was actually quite sturdy and Ema laid back, staring at the sky. Reflecting on the earlier conversation between her and Tessa she drew out a long sigh.
Clay: He kicks at a couple of rocks and leans up against a tree, no one really talked to him much, he was the shunned one of the family. Clay had been racking his brain for years about why they tended to not include him in anything. Looking down at himself he shook his head, nothing was wrong with his body. Peering at his plaid shirt he shook his head again, nothing was wrong with his plaid shirt, right? Finally he glanced at the old cowboy hat he wore, shaking his head he took it off. Deciding that if he wanted to be noticed he had to change his whole appearance he raised his head and walked off towards town, leaving the hat in the dust.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 am

AHHH. POSTZILLA. Not really. But it is large.

Shun hurries to correct himself. "No, no! I didn't mean it like that!"

Tigeren follows holding Carrie's hand.

Zuko walks up beside Jade as a dragon and doesn't bother to look at the book. He saw her make sure no one was around and respected that. He lays down and curls up, his head facing away from the book.

Zephyr walks up beside Ema. "What's wrong?" he asks with a clearly worried expression on his face.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:50 am

XD That kind of post is how my old roleplay's used to go on some other site.
Maddie: Slowly nodding she fidgets with her apron and grows silent for a few moments. So do you think we were at least okay?
Carrie: Stepping on a rock to cross the stream she suddenly stops making an odd sound. Taking a step back she traces, "Slippery rocks, be careful. I will help." After making sure that he was aware she puts him in front of her and puts her hands on his shoulders. Softly she taps one finger at a time for each time he should take a step.
Jade: Glancing at Zuko she stops sketching the flowers and watches his breathing pattern. Flipping the page she began to sketch him careful to try and not mess up.
Ema: Hearing the familiar voice she glances over in his direction and freezes. Her expression softens and her eyes glaze over, causing them to glimmer in the sun. Choking back the sobs she blankly stares at the sky, listening to the water below her. Nothing, Zephyr. Typically the voice would be strong and independent, but now it sounded vunerable and weak.
Clay: After spending hours away he finally shows up. Maddie gives him an odd glance while Clay tries out the, "I don't care about any of this, forget you guys." look. His well combed hair was now messy and the thin white shirt clung to him. Clay had topped off his appearance stereotypically with a black leather jacket. The voice that came from him wasn't covered in a deep accent, but a firm, cool and soft one. One that made you lean in to hear everything he was saying.
Tessa: Clay...? Is that him?
Clay: He smirks and gives a carefree shrug. Who else would it be?
Tessa: Exchanging glances with her sister she nods and watches Clay saunter off. What was that about?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next