Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

3 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 17 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Zuko chuckles and looks at Karter with a "Got a problem with it?" look.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 17 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Kitteh Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:33 am

Karter: Raises his eyebrows and points at Jade mouthing, "How do you even like her? She's so mean!" Pouting he sulks away, leaving Jade with a satisfied grin on her face.
Hikaru and Kaoru: Anyone got any candles?
Kaoru: Wait! I know where some are! Running back with four of them they sit in the meadow, stationing them around each other. Okay, what does the paper say to do next?
Hikaru: Ummm...Chant this. squinting his eyes he reads the fainted out words carefully. The two sit in complete silence and frown. Nothing happened..
Kaoru: Yeah...Now I just feel stupid...A rise of smoke came up a couple miles off and both grinned. YEAH! It worked!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Nala watches the two. "And what exactly did that do?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:33 am

Hikaru: Uh...we aren't exactly sure, exactly. Something cool probably!
Kaoru: Cool things are awesome!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Nala stares at the two. "That was in the direction of the mansion, I hope you know."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:18 am

Hikaru and Kaoru: Uh-oh...
Maddie: In the direction of the what!?! Karter, guys! Go check everything out! I will be right there!
Jade: I can't believe we have t-
Karter: We are going on an adventure! Jumping up with excitement he took off at full sprint towards the house.
Jade: Slowly starts walking towards the house until Maddie yells at her. Looking over her shoulder she shook her head and continued to walk onward. If you think that I am running in skinny jeans you are crazy.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Shun sends Cassius to fly ahead of them and check if everything is alright.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Karter: Stopping dead in his tracks he stared at the dragon. Cursing under his breath he hid behind a tree, thinking that would make a difference. It was pretty big and he wondered how it got there without anyone noticing it. Taking another glimpse at the dragon he noticed that it didn't look completely solid.
Jade: Had finally shuffled over towards Karter. What is that thing???
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Cassius landed beside Karter and Jade and stared.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Karter: I...I think we should tell dad...
Jade: Dad's too old for all of this now! It might give him a heart attack!
Karter: He's only like seventy or eighty something!
Jade: Exactly!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Cassius rolls his eyes. He looks at the children with an "If you don't, I will" stare.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Mmm...Lifesavers hard candy...<3
Karter: Well, I'm telling dad!
Jade: We are supposed to sit here like du- The commotion grabbed the attention of the ancient dragon. Karter, seeing the burst of flame, tackled Jade to the ground. Arms and back burnt he stayed huddled protectively over his over-dramatic sister. Pushing her into the brush he pointed to Jade, giving a plea to Cassius. Please make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, I'm going to find dad. In a flurry of pain and adrenaline he sprinted back down the worn trail towards Shun, yelling his name.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:10 am

I haven't had those in years.

Cassius picks up Jade and snarls at the other dragon.

Shun sighs. What did he do now?
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:26 am

Neither have I until today. I missed them sooo much.
Karter: Dragon! Spirit! Thing! Fire! Trouble! Jade! Not being able to think straight he just threw out words that associated with the current situation. Burnt...Holding up his arms to show his scars he pointed back to the sound of something loud crashing. HOUSE!
Jade: Had broken her ankle in the process of Karter tackling her to the ground. Leaning on Cassius she glanced around for anything that could be used as a weapon, which was nothing to her "surprise."
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:17 am

I missed Cowtails. Now I buy them every time I go to the store. You won't see a skinny person eat candy faster than me. xD And I'm far from even chubby.

Shun stares. "Full English. Please."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:56 am

Karter: He stares at Shun in disbelief. There is a dragon spirit and Jade is in trouble and we have to get there now.
Hikaru and Kaoru: Oh...So that what it did.
Maddie: Watches the smoke rise from the mansion on fire. WHAT DID YOU TWO DO!?! KARTER WHERE IS JADE!
Karter: I don't have time to explain all of this! Grabbing his sword he ran back through the trail, hoping that it was solid enough to kill with the sword.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Shun didn't know what to think of it all. A dragon spirit? He just followed Karter.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Karter: See it!?! I told you! What does your book have to say about this!?!
Hikaru and Kaoru: Re-reading the directions. They were both confused over what to do.
Hikaru: Maybe there is a reverse one?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 pm

Shun looks at Karter with a very annoyed expression. "Not the time for your childish 'I told you so' moments."

Max watches the two. "Try saying it backwards."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Karter: It's not childish antics! I'm being pretty serious right now, dad!
Hikaru: Oh! That might work!
Kaoru: I uh...I lit it on fire though. I thought if I lit the parchment on fire that it would uh...kill it somehow. Like a binding spell?
Kaoru: Hikaru, how would you know about that kind of stuff?
Kaoru: Remember that whole day we were separated? Yeah...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:14 pm

I sent you those dragons. I don't know if you have any use for them (or if they can right now) but feel free to breed them if you wish. They don't have mates right now anyways. Both are doubles (XXY). One is double seafoam and the other is double carmine.

Shun shakes his head and watches the spirit, unsure of what to do. "It may be at unrest. It could be searching for some final item or person to send it back so it can be at peace again."

Max rolls her eyes. "Smart..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Oki doki, I will keep them as long as you need me to.
Kaoru: Well how was I supposed to know any difference!
Hikaru: Don't yell at her!
Maddie: Are they getting into a fight?
Karter: So it's destroying our house!?! Where are we going to live???
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Just go to the CR and you'll find them there for 1 TR (since you can't put 0).

Max stares, unsure of what to do or say to them at this point. Nala had the same expression.

Shun rolls his eyes. "We can rebuild entirely and stay at the old house while it is rebuilt. Have you forgotten how much money we have stored? And it will go on a rampage, destroying anything it sees."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 pm

For some reason it won't let me take the other, and I have room in my liar. Like...two or three more spots. Does it have a familiar?
Kaoru: Don't you dare tell me what to do Hikaru!
Hikaru: I didn't ask for your attitude, okay?
Kaoru: That's it. This is done. I'm done. Whatever. Throwing his hands up in the air he marches off, Hikaru turning around and marching off in the opposite direction.
Karter: It doesn't matter how much money we have! That house has things we can't replace, Shun! He was surprised that he called his father by that name, but his glare stood still.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Yeah, sorry. I forgot that though I normally try to match familiar and dragons' colors, Septicemic was an exception because I had an extra familiar. He should be ready now. Speaking of which, I have a bunch of copies of familiars. Do you want them? I can't use extras so if you don't take them, I'm selling them. Here's a list of the extras:
Cursed Bat
Wildwood Owl
Psywurm

Shun sighs. "That's not what we must worry about right now! We need to stop it before it gets to town. Stop worrying about your own losses and focus on what it could do to others! This isn't just about us!"

Just as Shun finished speaking, a dragon burst from the ground and attacked the spirit, snarling and roaring in anger. It was unlike other dragons. It had no eyes at all, its snout had no nostrils but it seemed to breathe from two holes behind a pair of thin, long ears. Three horns stuck out between its eyes, the horn in the middle being abnormally long compared to the other two. The dragon had a mouth that did not stop before it reached the neck. The mouth ended halfway down the dragon's long neck. It appreared to have one tongue that split into two halfway through it's mouth. It had no arms but its wings seemed to serve as arms. At the wing tip, there was a clawed hand and hook-like claw. The dragon's feet were also out of the norm. It had only two toes spread wide and it walked on to feet with its knees slightly bent. Its tail was slender and abnormally long. You'd think that it would keep the dragon off-balance but it appeared to help. On the dragons back was another set of spikes, the middle spikes, once again, being abnormally longer than the rest. It seemed to be armored in a way that protected any vital organs. At the end of its tail were more spikes, the ones at the end being smallest.

Shun stares in utter amazement and horror. "That should've been extinct!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next