Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

3 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 16 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:17 pm

The Doctor: Checking his chart, he glances up at Shawn. Good afternoon. How are you feeling today?
Heard you had a nasty snake bite.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 16 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:22 pm

"I feel fine, really..." Shawn tells him.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Tessa: Shawn...you promised...
The Doctor: He looks at both of them.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Shawn sighs.

Shun crosses his arms. "He's had issues with his leg where he got bitten."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:39 pm

The Doctor: What kind of issues, would you care to explain?
Tessa: For one there is a noticeable limp.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:47 pm

"And he's been having pains," Shun adds.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 pm

The Doctor: Where at? What do they feel like? Shawn, you have to help me to help you.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:47 pm

"His leg," Shun replies.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:58 am

Sorry, Internet crashed. And when I try to send the money it keeps saying that the message failed to deliver.
The Doctor: Hm...He exams Shawn's leg. We might have to amputate it. Actually, it's a big possibility.
Tessa: She audibly gasps and covers her mouth. Oh my goodness...Shawn...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Shawn remains silent.

Shun shakes his head. "I told you this would happen. I told you it was poisonous."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:56 pm

The Doctor: He sighs and calls a nurse in and talks to her. After a few moments of whispers he turns towards them. Tomorrow morning at ten...Make sure he gets here.
Tessa: Oh, Shawn...Oh goodness. This is horrible.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Shawn doesn't say or do anything. He just stares blankly ahead.

Shun nods. "We will."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:41 am

Tessa: Glancing at Shun she raises her eyebrows. Is he okay? Seems a bit...distant. Has been for the past couple of days now that I think about it. Something wrong?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Shun looks at Tessa. "He'll be like this for a while..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Tessa: She nods and sighs, rubbing her temples. I understand. I just wish he would have told me sooner, you know? I mean...Couples aren't supposed to keep things from each other. Well, not this kind of stuff anyways. I could understand it if it were a dead body or something, but it isn't.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:16 pm

"He likes to think he'll be fine no matter what happens," Shun says. "And he didn't want to believe the snake was poisonous. We couldn't see the fangs but constrictors don't bite often because they don't have much of a use for small teeth."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:08 pm

Tessa: God, Shawn...you aren't Superman. You are a human, and we die. Rubbing her face with her hands she leans back on the wall. I don't mean it like that. Come on, let's just get back to the others. Nothing we can do about it now.
Hikaru and Kaoru: Were playing with the box that Carrie found. After a few moments an old piece of paper was revealed in a secret compartment. The two looked at each other and back at the paper. After unfolding it and glancing around they began to read it. "Welcome to the game! Warning: Do not start this game without the intent to finish it. Complete the game or there will be consequences. You must play in order. There are directions on the other side of this paper." Curiously they flip it over and read the directions. A good five minutes passed, and they were soon on their first quest to find an enchanted apple.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Shun sighs and helps Shawn walk out, his movements like a robot. Automated and without any grace.

Max watches them. "What are you doing?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Tessa: She drags behind them, watching the ground. You guys have always been there for each other, huh? I guess that's all you had too to a point. After a few more moments of silent walking she stepped up beside Shawn. She doubted she could get him to talk, or heck, even smile. That didn't mean that she wouldn't try though. Remember when we used to all go outside and throw snowballs at each other and you went ninja on everyone?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:13 am

Shawn nods but it was hardly noticable.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Tessa: Shawn...Ruffling her hair she gives up on the attempted conversation.
Hikaru and Kaoru: Playing a game. If we don't we die. Wanna play? We have to find an enchanted apple.
Jade: KARTER!
Karter: Darts behind a tree, trying to catch his breath. I DIDN'T KNOW!
Jade: Glancing around for Maddie she doesn't see her and flips him a bird. Do it again, I dare you.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Shun looks at Tessa. "He'll get better in due time." As he said this, his face darkened as if reminded of something from the past. He looks at Shawn. "Don't, eh... Just get through this. You'll be okay."

Max and Nala raise an eyebrow.

"Don't die on me," Nala says.

Zuko looks up at the two and tilts his head, tail swaying behind him with interest.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Tessa: She watches them quietly, placing a mental reminder to ask Shun what that was about.
Hikaru and Kaoru: We promise! The two tip their newsboy paper hats and continue on their journey, yet they didn't know the perils ahead of them. The little known fact was with everything done in the exact way it would summon an evil spirit of a dragon long ago lost.
Karter: He bites his tongue and sighs. She thinks I poured soup on her on purpose...I just didn't see her so when I threw it out I thought it would be okay. Now she hates me. Ugh, women.
Jade: Heard that!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:43 pm

Zuko raises an eyebrow. While walking toward Jade, he walks past Karter and swats him across the face with his tail.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Karter: He throws his hands into the air in disbelief, a troubled look coming across his face.
Jade: Hands in back pockets she bore a glare into Karter. What is it? Jade mumbled, not in one of her best moods.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next