Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 4 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed May 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Zadia nods, listening for more screams.

Elijah got up fine. "No, I don't believe so."

Zaniel stared at the water. "Something... in water..." he said, holding the knife tight.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 4 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Wed May 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Castiel: Who ever that was is over it now. He stated, noticing her focus on trying to find out where it came from and if they would do it again. Leave it be.
Storm: Good to hear!
Echo: Her head now throbbing she winced as she glared in the direction the scream had came from and curled up into a tight ball, trying to keep from getting sicker to her stomach. If everything would be quiet...that would be great...
Polo: Carefully knelt down by the edge of the water, surveying the surface carefully. I bet it was just a fish. Just in case we need to get back to safety though.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed May 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Zadia looked at Castiel, annoyed by his sudden change in attitude. "It could very well be my brother."

Elijah nodded and looked down the coast. "Should we try to find them now or in the morning?"

Keynai looked at Echo, concern showing on his face for only a split second.

A crab slowly moved around under the water.

Zaniel glared at it as if it would understand. "Ugh... You be my breakfast in morning..." he mumbled.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

Castiel: We know he is alive then. Just...don't go all attitude spike on me. His voice was soft again and wavered. For his age and gender he was very emotional and almost anything could set him off into a meadow of sorrow.
Storm: I would say morning...We still have not found rest yet, and we have limited light from the moon so it's more dangerous. Besides...we don't know what lurks around here at night yet. It's up to you though, I don't mind.
Echo: Started to fall asleep again, trying to see if she could sleep off the headache, hoping it wouldn't be the kind that lingered around for a few days. The crashing waves and sounds would have soothed her, but everything seems louder when your head hurts it seems.
Polo: Heartily laughing he helps Zaniel back to where they were camping out and softly yawns. I think I am going back to sleep now. Just remember, if you need me just yell for me. Or whatever else I could distinguish you by. We will come up with a calling of nature or something in the morning while we are hunting down breakfast.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu May 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Zadia stares at him. "I'm not exactly the one with the attitude spike here."

Elijah shrugs. "Tropical predators, as far as I know, would all be asleep at this time."

Zaniel sighs. "Okay."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Storm: Come on then, let's start searching for those people. It didn't sound far off at all, did it? Shouldn't take us too long.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Elijah nods. "It sounded really close."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Storm: Hey! I see a makeshift shelter in the distance! Her eyes lite up in excitement as she darts out towards it, yelling between deep breathes. Out of shape her lungs burnt and legs felt heavy and weak. Reaching out towards it she tripped, but regained her balance before she fell face-first into the sand. Hello! Hello!?!
Polo: Ugh...what now...W-what? Is that another person? Glancing out he noticed someone running near and grew wide-eyed as he ran towards the figure, soon making out who it was he scooped her into a hug as soon as he could. Storm! You are alright? Is there anyone with you? Have you seen anyone else? Do you know if Echo is okay? Um, Storm?
Storm: Catching her breath she just nodded the whole time he spoke. Yeah- A gasp of air. A guy- Gasp of air. Name is Elijah. Nope. Nope. And yes?
Polo: Letting go, she fell into the sand, her hands holding her up. I bet will be alright from now on...Just fine indeed.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Zaniel flips the knife around in his hand, not really paying attention to the others.

Elijah ran up to Storm and Polo. He was about to say something when he saw Zaniel. "Zaniel?!" he cried.

Zaniel was snapped out of his trance and looked at Elijah. He smiled. "Eli!"

Elijah ran over and fell to his knees at Zaniel's side. He noticed the knife and snatched it away, eyes wide. "NO!" he yells. "You can't have this! You haven't hurt yourself, have you?"

Zaniel shakes his head no, a bit sad that the knife was taken from him.

Elijah lets out a sigh of relief. "Good. We will hold your knife, okay?"

Zaniel nods, staring at the sand.

Elijah then gets up and walks to the other two, knife in hand. "Just about gave me a heart attack..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Storm: Winces as she notices her sunburnt arms. Cringing she poked the redness on her shoulders and reached out to Polo for help.
Polo: Was turned in the other direction, not really paying attention. Rambling on about something about survival rates or something. Using wide gestures with his hands he glances at Elijah oddly, his head tipped, surveying him. Why so? And have you done anything with this man, Storm?
Storm: W-what!?! No! Distressed she glared at her brother.
Polo: Alright. Now, continue.
Echo: Rubbing her temples she stands up, a bit dizzy, and walks over to Castiel who was whining and moping about. If you don't shut up. No one cares, okay? We don't know where our loved ones are either, but you don't hear us complaining over it. Putting a hand back to her head she lies down again, turning away from him.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Elijah turns bright red. "What?!" He says, caught a bit off guard. "Might I ask the same of you and Zaniel?!"

Zaniel's head whips up and he gives Elijah a distressed look as Storm had given Polo. "NO!" he cries. "I know little your language but... I understand most! NO, Eli!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Polo: H-huh? Rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly he kicks at the sand. I was just asking, it's what brothers do.
Storm: Completely red now she watches Elijah's reactions until Polo speaks up again.
Polo: Do you like my sister? She's not old enough to be da--
Storm: Enough, Polo. Through gritted teeth she stands up and walks into the shelter, sitting in a far corner so as to not want to be talked to.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Elijah shakes his head. "Must I ask you the same question once more?"

Zaniel waves his hands in the air frantically. "ELIJAH!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Polo: Well, if I get an answer, then yes.
Storm: If you don't stop I will shred all of your documents!
Polo: Gasps. You will not!
Storm: Will too!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Elijah laughs at the sudden threat that seemed quite odd.

Zaniel stares. He was confused about how that was a threat and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Storm: Medical documents and papers and stuff. His "babies."
Polo: They are not!
Storm: I can't believe you are so devoted to inanimate objects.
Polo: I am not!
Storm: "Knowledge is power."
Polo: And it is!
Storm: Ugh, they way you say it makes it seem so boring though.
Polo: If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, Storm.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Zaniel rolls his eyes. "He'll eventually get over that and find someone to call his "baby" that is actually a person.

Elijah grins and Zaniel ignores him.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Storm: Pft, him? He doesn't really show anything towards gir-- Are you...!?!
Polo: No! I am not! Okay!?!
Storm: Denial!
Polo: It's the truth! Ugh!
Storm: Shrugs. Whatever you say.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Elijah chuckles. "Such denial."

Zaniel tilts his head and watches Polo.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Polo: Flails, his face now red. I. Am. Not.
Storm: I bet you are.
Polo: Aren't those kinds of people usually girly acting!?!
Storm: Well, you are acting like one right now for sure.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 17, 2014 11:43 pm

For me, this is deja vu.

Elijah raises an eyebrow. "Zaniel doesn't act like a girl."

Zaniel watches Polo carefully. "You blush. Tells you are."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 17, 2014 11:50 pm

How so?
Polo: Zaniel is????
Storm: Look who took interest!~
Polo: I was just asking a question!
Storm: Grinning she walked over to him and stared at him to make him feel uncomfortable.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 17, 2014 11:56 pm

My friend and I had a similar conversation of denial over sexuality.

Elijah nods. "He is and your question had clear interest within. No need to hide it."

Zaniel looks at Elijah, who nods with a growing grin. Zaniel walks over to Polo and kisses him.

Elijah looks at Storm. "And that is how it's done," he says with a laugh.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 12:02 am

Oooh. I have those a lot...XD Not in a bad way. Just in general it comes up in our little group a lot, you know?
Polo: Blankly stares at him and touches his lips for a brief moment before blushing. B-but we barely even know each other.
Storm: Tries to hide her laughter at the thing that Polo chooses to say and turns on her heels to face Elijah. Kissing him she smirks. Like that, right?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 12:33 am

The friend of mine that was asking me wasn't really okay with bisexual people though.

Zaniel shrugs. "And?"

Elijah is speechless.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum