Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 20 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Thanks.

"Wasn't paying attention," Keynai says.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 20 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Welcome as always.
Echo: Oh. You should be more careful then. Is it still bleeding?Echo questions, sitting up to survey the stain. Noticing that it has bled through the fabric she hands him her shirt. Here, you can use this to apply pressure with.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:13 pm

"It's slowing," Keynai replies.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Echo: Nodding she puts the shirt back to the side. Awkwardly standing up she excuses herself and walks to the others.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:27 am

Keynai checks the wound every now and then but it doesn't appear to get any worse.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Echo: Wow...She whispers under her breath, staring at the water.
Polo: He nods and sits down, watching the waves bring some up. If we weren't stranded at sea, this would be perfect.
Storm: I already do think it's perfect. I think it's fate-
Polo: Oh, Storm...Let's not argue for once. Tonight is a nice night.
Castiel: His peaceful dreaming suddenly turned into a nightmare. His breathing became staggered and his hands rose up as if to grab something. Murmuring words he softly cried out and then went silent, his body shuddering.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:26 am

Zadia looks at Castiel. She didn't want his nightmares to continue but she also didn't want to wake him.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:27 am

Castiel: In a sudden panic he gasps for air and reaches for his throat. Eyes open wide he takes everything in, noting that everything was okay now. Still a bit shaken from the nightmare he stokes the fire, catching a glimpse of Zadia from the glowing embers. You have stayed?
Echo: Bidding goodnight to everyone she walked towards the shelter, Polo following after her after saying his goodnight's.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:09 am

Zadia nods. "I told you I would."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:54 am

Sorry, family problems.

Castiel: He nods and pats the spot next to him. So I can make sure nothing ties to eat you in your sleep.Wincing at his words that he carelessly chose he mutters a simple 'sorry.'
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:44 pm

Zadia sits next to him. "Assuming you won't hide behind a tree again."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Castiel: Deciding not to respond to that he stares at the sand.
Polo: No, Storm. Echo, stop! Glaring at them he fixes the small beds again and sighs. Now, leave them alone, okay? Sakes you two.
Echo: It's not my fault that we don't have enough room.
Storm: Yeah, what's wrong with sleeping outside?
Polo: No one is sleeping outside. Have I made myself clear?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Zaniel watches Keynai. "He disagree."

Keynai sits with his legs crossed in that normally painful way as if it were nothing. He appears to be watching the water.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Oops. I mentally responded these and kept wondering why I wasn't getting a notification about you responding.
Polo: Disagree about what, and why? He asked in frustration. The stress and weather was already beginning to take a toll on him. His once happy eyes read of uncertainty as his shaky hands ran through his knotted hair. Pacing back and forth he began to read to far into things.
Echo: Placing her face into her hands her body silently trembled.
Storm: Echo? What's wrong? Looking at Elijah she mouthed, "Is she crying?"
Echo:Soon after it had began the trembles had stopped. Trying not to look red eyed she stared at the sand. This is too much for us to deal with. Echo stated rather dull and bluntly.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 am

I am getting close to having enough for a coatl scroll on FR. 600/2000 gems acquired. Now I need to steal the tundra lady off the AH as Sterren's mate but no space. ;~;

Elijah watches Echo. "Are you okay?"

Zaniel sighs. "He rather sleep out there. Away from people." He watches Keynai sadly, obviously knowing something the others didn't.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:38 am

Aw! If you want me to I have some space.
Echo: She quietly nods, now feeling awkward for her sudden outburst of words.
Polo: Zaniel, what's up with the sad look? Something wrong?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Another friend already took her for me. c: She's so lovely. A double sunshine tundra I want to make into a coatl with speckle / current / gembond. Her colors are Sunshine / crimson / sunshine. Very Happy

Elijah kneels next to her. "You sure?"

Zaniel crosses his arms and watches Keynai. "Keeps feelings inside. It... destroys him."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Sounds beautiful. o.o
Echo: Positive. Thank you. Excusing herself she walked into the shelter and sprawled out on a mat.
Perfectly fine.
Polo: He perches an arm on Zaniel's shoulder. Feelings? What do you mean, Zaniel?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:39 am

She is. ^^

Elijah shakes his head, knowing something was bothering her.

Zaniel looks at Polo. "Shows little feeling... Uh... Emotions?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Polo: Dear, no. I mean about what? What is bugging him?
Storm: Shrugging she sits back down by the fire. I'm not even going to try to get into all of this drama, it will work itself out sooner or later.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Zaniel doesn't say anything for a few moments. "Can not tell... His buisness..."

Elijah sits next to Storm. "I guess so."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Polo: Shouldn't we try and help him though?
Storm: If they need us they will ask us for their help. stoking the fire she leans on him. So we are exploring the rest of the island tomorrow?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Zaniel shakes his head. "No.. He work it out alone eventually..."

Elijah thinks about it. "Sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can find some fruits."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Polo: You sure about that? That he will work it out?
Storm: So are we going to pack up our stuff and move along with it or are we going to take a few things only?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:51 am

Zaniel nods. Or his lady friend will help him.

Elijah shrugs. "We'd only need a weapon and some water."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum