Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 16 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Zaniel shakes his head. "I still see their reactions."

Elijah nods. "I suppose so. We already know there's fruit. We could start gathering."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 16 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Polo: Fine, fine. Clean up afterwards though? Slicing his finger he winces and looks down at the gash. Ow...Ripping off a small piece of clothing from Storm's raincoat he bandages his wound and pouts, continuing with his work. Don't let me to forget to wash it off after I finish.
Storm: She sinks down to her shoulders. Ugh, even more snakes to encounter then. I don't like my idea afterall.
Echo: Aww...A romantic experience!
Storm: Blushing she points the way back to camp. Go away, Echo.
Echo: Fine, fine.
Castiel: After a while of struggling he had somehow managed to get free. Head down he scuffled across the beach looking for the others.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:09 am

Zaniel nods, stretches and lays down.

Keynai had gone back to their camp and began gathering what they'd collected in case they were moving locations.

Elijah chuckles.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Polo: What's taking everyone so long?
Castiel: Quietly approaches him and looks at everything. Need some help...?
Storm: I-it's not funny!
Echo: Yes it is! She calls back, skipping back to camp. Polo.
Polo: Echo. You look rather...happy.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Do you still play on FR?

Keynai looks at Castiel and glares. He ignores Castiel and continues gathering the stuff. He throws the giant python on a pile of extra snake skin.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Mhm! Keeping my health up and working on getting those scrolls!

Castiel: You have all the reason in the world to hate me, but...The more people the better, right?
Echo: Ugh, I'm bored again...Maybe I will just go back and annoy Storm and lover boy.
Polo: You will do no such thing. He states, pulling the vine tight and looking up at her. Understand? I don't another one of you falling into the crushy/I love you phases.
Echo: But you're in that phase apparently with-
Polo: That's different! He stutters and glances away. Go find some other way to entertain yourself.
Echo: She crosses her arms and sighs. Fine.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:38 pm

I got my dream dragon! If you want to see him, his name is Rhiton. First page of my lair next to his mate.

Keynai looks at Castiel and crosses his arms. "I'm not sure if I'd consider having you with us better."

Zaniel chuckles. "Cannot protect them forever."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Oh, I will!
Castiel: Fine...I guess I better find shelter for the night then. Shaking his head he began to walk off towards where he had come from.
Polo: Nope. But I will try to. Plus Echo is fine for now. I just need to make sure Storm doesn't do anything. She's an odd one for sure.
Storm: So how long do I exactly need to be in here, because it doesn't really burn anymore.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:12 pm

I also got two other amazing hatchlings today... One currently looks like a strawberry but will soon enough look better than a strawberry! Her name is Huyana. The other is Vladimir. Both on the last page of my lair.

Keynai watches him leave and continues gathering the supplies. After it is gathered, he walks down to the other group's shelter.

Zaniel shrugs. "Well. Could like someone."

Elijah shrugs. "You should be fine for now but the burn should feel significantly better."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:21 am

Echo: Boredly burning leaves and twigs over the small fire. Yeah, Polo. You never know!
Polo: I'm pretty sure you don't. Giving a stern glare he avoids the stick that she threw at him and sticks his tongue out. Stop being such a jerk, Echo.
Echo: Ugh.
Storm: Alrighty. Getting up she wrung out the excess water on her shirt. Lets get back to the others then, an um...Thanks for coming with me.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Keynai shakes his head at the two.

Zadia looks at Keynai. "Where's Castiel?"

Keynai shrugs.

Elijah smiles. "Not a problem."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:29 am

Echo: She smirks. Got a problem with something?
Polo: Do ya buddy!??
Echo: Huh? Huh? Huh? The two laugh at their Finding Nemo joke.
Storm: Bet I can beat you back to camp!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Elijah grins and takes off running.

Keynai rolls his eyes.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:14 am

Storm: Ducks under almost all of the branches. How long had it been since she had ran? A couple of weeks? Her lungs burnt as she continued to push herself through the dense wood. No sign of him, that could be a good or bad thing. Reaching the sand she grinned. I won!
Polo: Rolls his eyes. Go fix something for us to eat before it gets too late.
Echo: It's alright, I got it.
Castiel: Mumbling to himself whilst collecting sticks for his own fire.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Elijah was lounging on a rock. He looks at her. "Did you?" he asks with a grin.

Keynai walks back to gather the supplies from the old camp.

Zadia walks back as well. She was more so searching for Castiel.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Storm: Mouth wide open she lets her arms drop to her sides and pouts. I never win. But that's okay, next time I will get you!
Echo: You guys want to play tag your it? Or...or hide and go seek!
Polo: Come now, Echo. He starts lying the mats down and shakes his head. No one wants to play those silly, childish games.
Echo: I do...Hmp. You are no fun. Grabbing a spear that Polo had made she walks off to find food.
Castiel: Lighting the small fire he sat under the less than decent shelter and debated on trying to find food, but decided he might as well not because he didn't want to get lost before it came dark. Telling himself he would go in the morn Castiel settled down into a curled up ball.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:47 pm

I love this font. o3o

Elijah chuckles and walks to Storm. He kisses her cheek and goes to make a fire.

Keynai watches Zadia start to walk off. "Zadia." He watches Zadia stop but not spin. "You know your brother won't approve of this and I know you don't care but you need to be there for him. You can't keep everybody. He's too much of a hassle."

Zadia sighs. "He could die. As frustrating as he may be, he doesn't deserve death."

Keynai crosses his arms. "And when another leopard comes along?"

Zadia looks at him. "He will not be a coward." She walks off to find Castiel.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:28 pm

It looks lovely. o.o
Echo: Tired of putting up with people she had over heard the conversation and shouted loud enough so Zadia could hear. And how do you know that? Not waiting on an answer she walked back into the late afternoon to find a meal.
Storm: Feeling heat rise to her cheeks she watches him walk off and covers her face while Polo watches them suspiciously.
Castiel: Had fallen fast asleep by now.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Thanks. Very Happy 

After seeing Skylar blushing, Elijah started laughing.

Zadia turns and yells back, "He'll have me to worry about, not the leopard!" She then walks off and eventually finds Castiel. She sighs and sits nearby. She watches him sleep for a few moments. "I won't give up on you..." she says quietly.

Zaniel chuckles after seeing Polo. He puts a hand on Polo's shoulder. "Elijah is good man. No worries."

Elijah looks at Zaniel and notices the blood. "What...? What did you do?! You didn't cut yourself again, did you?" He runs to Zaniel.

Zaniel turns pale and shakes his head. He was hoping Polo missed the last part of what was said.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Storm: I-it's not funny. Glancing away she tried to find an excuse. I'm going to get some fruit! Rushing off to the nearest tree she started to gather fruit, ignoring everything. Storm needed a while to cool down from the things that had recently happened.
Castiel: Stirs from the sound and lets his eyes adjust to the light. Seeing Zadia he quietly sat up. You aren't here to get mad at me too, are you? If you are that's okay though...I am pretty sure I deserve it.
Polo: W-what? A look of hopeless despair grew across his tired face as he studied the two. Zaniel...What does he mean by cut yourself? And again at that? It's not what I think it is, is it? Please tell me it isn't.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:07 am

I shall now use this font. Oh, yes. Look at this awesome fontiness. Yes. Fontiness.

Zadia sighs. "No. Unlike the others, I don't give up on people so easily. I also don't believe you deserve to die out here from being abandoned by people that actually know more of what they're doing."

Zaniel looked between Elijah and Polo helplessly. "I... Uh... I going to, eh... Get water..." He hurries off before Polo and Elijah can object.

Elijah sighs and looks at Polo. "Well, it is what you think. Look at his wrists and you'll see the scars of multiple suicide attempts. His thighs where he's stabbed himself... His condition is.. different. Doctors don't know what is going on with him. He'll have random fits where he'll seem insane or freak out. Zadia, Keynai and myself try to stay around him to watch him and make sure he doesn't kill himself. Zaniel will likely have to have someone around him for the rest of his life because of it. Even when he is not in one of his fits, we've found him trying to kill himself because he feels that he is a burden. It just makes him miserable. That is why I don't give him that knife even though it is his."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:22 am

So fonty.~
Castiel: Oh...thank you. I doubt I will be able to go back though since everyone else isn't as kind...So I will just stay here. It's nice of you to be so considerate.
Polo: He rubs his face in thought and nods. Alright, I will keep an eye out on his behavior and see if I can re-call anything from- Storm?
Storm: Sitting down with two pieces of fruit in one hand and her other hand over her arm she shook her head, revealing the spider bite. Is it okay?
Polo: I can't really tell, how are you feeling?
Storm: Okay I guess, it just burns...
Polo: Make sure it doesn't get any bigger or anything, if it does or symptoms change tell me. Do you know what it looked like?
Storm: Not really, no. It just kind of lunged out at me.
Polo: Well, to your luck I think it was just sending off a warning to you and didn't inject any poison.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 am

Very fonty. ;3

Zadia shrugs. "If you learn, they may allow you to come back. They don't think I can make you more useful but... I think I can break you of your pretty boy ways. No offense, but that is the impression I've gotten."

Elijah looks at her worriedly. "Let's hope so..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:38 am

IT'S SO FONTY.
Castiel: It's alright, love...I get that a lot, I guess it was just the way I was raised. No er...Offense to my parents as the Americans say, yes?
Polo: Staring at both of them he stood up. I am going to make sure Zaniel is okay, you two don't do anything while I am away.
Storm: Sure thing lover boy. Storm stated, tending to the wound on her arm. Think it looks okay, Elijah?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:30 am

xD The fontiest of fonts.

Zadia shrugs. "I don't think that would be offensive to your parents. You don't get to choose how you're raised and your paernts raise you as they wish anyways."

Elijah rolls his eyes at Polo. "I'll say the same for you - behave." He looks at Skylar. "Well it's not really swollen or anything so... I suppose it seems fine."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum