Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predator Versus Prey 2

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Predator Versus Prey 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Predator Versus Prey 2

Post  Kitteh Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Ema: I promise! With a light burst of giggles she glances up at him. The next ride is your choice of course, so surprise me.
Tessa: W-what...? Hearing a screeching sound she darts out and runs to the tents. Confused and now worried she stares at Rexx. U-um...what do we do?
Seth: Glances towards them and walks over. What's wrong, you two?
Maddie: Nods. Perfectly fine. Thank you.
Slac: Claire! Call these things off!
Claire: Nope. You deserve it.
Skylar: Sits back down and falls over. So, what do you want to do now? Oh! Tell me about your family!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:41 pm

Karter looks around and starts leading her toward a ride named 'Fireball.' (A ride I am terrified of, might I add xP)

Rexx looks at Tessa. "I don't know."

Erika follows Seth.

Zuko doesn't seem to believe her but goes along with it. "Alright."

Allyn leans against the glass, staring curiously at the wolves. He watches as one walks up to the bars just past the glass and reaches its snout through them to just barely touch the glass in front of Allyn's face.

Menelaus chuckles. "He only wants to show you some love," he says sarcastically.

Dante sits beside her, still holding the owl. "Well, they live about an hour or two away from here. My brother is the manager of a restaurant not far from here. He is a single father of three. I watch the kids from time to time. All are around seven years old. A few cousins of mine live in the general area of my brother, all mostly married or single. We all help my brother because he's had some issues taking care of the kids. My parents send money to him from time to time. They live in another state."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:49 pm

(Same! It looks terrifying. >.< The circle ride that stops and hangs upside down, right?)
Ema: Are you sure about this? She says, stepping into line behind a kid and his parents.
Tessa: Well, um....We think that serial killer is in the area.
Seth: What??? No. Erika pack your stuff. We aren't going to stay here with that monster in the area. I will take us to my dojo until I confirm that everything is okay. Any object? No? Good.
Maddie: Be careful, Allyn.
Slac: Well I don't feel like receiving any. He hisses.
Skylar: Really? They sound pretty interesting! Man, I wish I knew my parents.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:48 pm

(No, in Ohio the Fireball is one that swings you back and forth continuously until you are going in a full circle. No turning upside-down, though. I'll take a pic of it when I go to the fair this year in July. I hate heights, but the Fireball is horrifying to me. It's really high. We call the ride you're talking about the Rocket (though the name changes). Often it's name changes but it usually has a rocket ship look to it. I will never get on that thing in my life.)

Karter crosses his arms and looks at her. "Of course. Why?"

Rexx nods.

Erika puts her hands on her hips and looks at Seth. "I can take care of myself, you know. I did last that seven years in the forest too."

Allyn looked at Maddie. "But there's glass. He can't hurt me." He smiled.

Menelaus chuckled again. "You should've thought about what you were doing before you did it."

"You never knew them?" Dante asked.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:59 pm

(Ooh. I swear I have heard that name before.)
Ema: Just making sure, love.
Seth: He slightly frowns. I know, but...I just don't want anything to happen to you. It's my responsibility to make sure you are okay.
Cameron: Skipping rocks into the water.
Maddie: Nods. Well, alright.
Slac: Oh, shut up.
Skylar: Not at all...My mother was a hippie who smoked weed and didn't want to settle down to raise kids, but was against abortion. It was a one-night stand. After Katie and I were born she left us in the hospital and fled the state, so they put us in foster care.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Karter puts his arm around her waist. "Afraid?" he teases, not really meaning the question.

Erika smiles at him. "And I appreciate that, but throwing knives like the inside of my boots and you know I'm always wearing boots."

Eclaire runs up behind Cameron and grabs his shoulders yelling, "BOO!"

Allyn looks at Zuko. "Daddy, can we get a puppy? I think Skylar should have Zane."

Zuko smiles. "I don't see why we can't."

"I want one from a shelter, though," he says. "Something like a German shepherd!"

Zuko chuckles. "Alright."

Menelaus tilts his head. "You know puppies like him can be very energetic. He's got enough to stay there quite a while. You'll get hungry whereas he just ate."

Dante puts his arm around her. "I'm sorry, Love."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Ema: N-no. Maybe just a tad, but I will be fine.
Seth: He nods and glances around. Throwing knives or not I don't want you to go off on your own for a couple of days.
Cameron: He jumps up and wavers to try and keep balance, but ends up falling off of the pier. He bobs up and gets back up on the pier, wiping the water off of his face. Holy Roman Empire...
Maddie: You want to get one after we leave here? I think they should be open for a few more hours.
Slac: Hmmm...Die of starvation, or get chased around by that mangy mutt...I think I would rather die of starvation.
Skylar: Oh, that's okay. We had real nice foster parents, so there is nothing to be sorry about. Wish you could have met them. One day mom-- Oh...Mrs. Brown made us this mountain of cupcakes. It was so cool. She said, "Skylar Harmony-- that's what my actual mom would have named me she used to joke, Harmony. That would be a pretty cool name though. Skylar Harmony Brown, I present to you, Mount Cupcake! I swear I have never ate so many cupcakes! She smiled and wiped a tear away, leaning on him. It was a beautiful sight.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Karter pulls her a little closer. "Are you sure?"

Erika rolls her eyes but is smiling. "Then I wish the same for you, regardless if he's after men or not."

Eclaire giggles and hugs him. "Hey!"

Allyn's eyes go wide and he jumps a little as he had before. "Yeah!"

Zuko couldn't hold back a smile. Allyn was so much like him and he knew it.

Zane stares at Slac. "At least I am washed with actual water and not my own spit which, might I add, does nothing to make you cleaner."

Menelaus shrugs. "He has a point there."

Dante laughed, imagining it.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Ema: Bites her bottom lip and blushes, she brushes back a curl and weakly nods. As long as I am with you I will always be sure that I am alright. She watches the line get closer to the contraption and stares at her Vans. So please don't leave me.
Seth: Alright! He smirks and nods. Sounds like a deal, love.
Cameron: He softly laughs and moves a strand of hair in her face and tucks it behind her ear, wrapping his arms around her petite waist. Hey there.
Maddie: Good, good. Peers back into the enclosure and looks back at him. What should we name him or her?
Slac: Why don't you just shut up, alright?
Koke: I'm a fox! No one can catch the motherfu--
Claire: KOKE.
Koke: Barks and wags his tail, eager. TOY. TOY TOY TOY TOY.
Claire: Hisses and slowly backs up, glancing around. Her ears lie flat on her head and she softly meows.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:39 am

Karter chuckles. "I won't."

Eclaire smiles at him.

Allyn shrugs. "How about Admeta or Marak?"

Zane chuckles. "You only tell me to shutup because you know I'm right."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Ema: Staggers off of the ride, placing her hands on her knees and taking deep breaths to steady her breathing pattern. Finally, she stands up and runs her hands through her now tangled hair from the ride. Ow. Ema winces and places a hand on the back of her neck. Wow, what a ride. Soon perks up as soon as she realizes where she is. With a grin on her face Ema stared at him. My turn. Hn...How about the Music Express?
Maddie: Those two are very nice names. She nods and follows them around to the next enclosure.
Slac: Oh really? Quite frankly, I don't think I asked for your opinion.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Karter shrugs. "Never heard of it, but why not. Let's go."

Allyn went to the next enclosure happily thinking about the German shepherd.

Zane rolls his eyes. "And? No one told me not to give it anyways."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 03, 2014 9:54 am

(Sorry I have not been on as of late, I have had finals.)
Ema: Softly yawns and tips her head. There are tons of things to do, but I am more focused on food at the moment. With a light smile she glanced off into the distance.
Maddie: Keeps a check on time, watching the two. Finally they reach the end of the enclosures. Are you two ready to get going? We have around four to five hours left, so I thought we could grab a bite to eat. Do you want to get something from here or go to a restaurant?
Slac: Ugh, you are so annoying.
Claire: Play nice you two.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 04, 2014 12:13 am

(My finals are in a couple weeks.)

Karter laughs. "Are you sure you don't want to eat first?"

Zuko and Allyn shrug, not noticing both were doing it at the same time. Allyn seemed a bit tired though.

Zane chuckles. "Never claimed not to be."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 04, 2014 12:28 am

(Ewww...Finals. I am also having to house train a puppy, it's not going that good for me.)
Ema: Um...I always want to eat, love. If I didn't have to live up to expectations I would be obese and eating fries right now.
Maddie: Or we could go back and you guys get some rest. I will bring back some food and see which ones are available.
Slac: Hisses as Skylar tries to coax him down.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 04, 2014 4:19 am

(Still trying to get Zatch to get along with Laea.)

Karter smiles and rolls his eyes. He pulls her close to him. "Well, you'd look beautiful either way."

Allyn suddenly perks up. "But the dog?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 04, 2014 2:34 pm

(Still? Oh goodness.)
Ema: Raises her eyebrows and stares at him. Karter. You know as well as I do that you wouldn't. Smirking she nuzzled into him. Don't be so silly.
Maddie: I have covered, I promise. I can get him after I pick up the food. If there is more than one I will send Zuko a picture so you can choose, alright? Glancing up at Zuko she searched his eyes for help.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon May 05, 2014 12:23 am

(Laea has her own issues with him as well but it's because he attacks her. Then I get to spray him with water. He gives me a glare but I return it and he looks away cause I am the MASTAH. Razz)

Karter crosses his arms. "I'll love you no matter what."

Zuko nods and puts his hand on Allyn's shoulder.

Allyn sighs. "Fiiiine..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon May 05, 2014 9:03 pm

(Master of the house! I love Les Mis.~ It's only Monday and I already feel like a whole week has passed today...Ugh.)
Ema: Oh knight in shining armor, has thou declared his undying love for the fair maiden? Softly smiling she took both of his hands into her and stood on her tip-toes to whisper. I will love you always. She let her breath linger on his neck for a moment more and finally took a step back, releasing one hand, but still holding the other. Now, where to?
Maddie: Mouths a thank you and puts a hand to her stomach before leading the way out the zoo. The car ride back was quiet, and before she knew it she was back on the road for food and a puppy.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon May 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Karter looked around. "Hm. Thou could try a game."

Allyn had fallen asleep shortly after getting out of the car and sitting in the tent. Zuko was laying down, Allyn having fallen asleep leaning against him.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon May 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Ema:Maybe so, my knight. Maybe so...Which one doth thou think?
Maddie: Balancing a large bag of Mexican food and a puppy in hand she finally makes it over to the tent. Hiding the puppy she wakes Zuko. Come on and eat you two. Turning back towards the bag she separates the plates of food and walks back out to the car to grab the drinks. The puppy soon falls asleep in a pile of straw.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri May 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Karter looks around. "'Tis is thou choice, not mine."

Zuko starts to move Allyn, who wakes up. He stretches and sits up yawning. Zuko gets up as well and walks out of the tent, Allyn in tow.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri May 09, 2014 11:27 pm

My puppy is killing me...He wants to bite everything...
Ema: How about some food then? Slightly tipping her head she gives her best innocent smile and bats her eyelashes. What do you say, love? Glancing at his figure she softly shrugs and motions for him to follow.
Maddie: So, um, like...The words were separated by slurps of a drink as she passed out the other two and held up the puppy in triumph. Guess what I got?~
Skylar: We should go kayaking in the morning! Do you want to Dante? I think it would be fun! Have you ever gone before?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 10, 2014 12:33 am

Karter smiles. "Whatever you want. Today is for you."

Allyn runs up. "Puppy!"

"No, I have not," Dante said. "But it sounds nice."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Ema: Today is for me, huh? Hiding something from me? After ordering a small fry and bottle of water she sits down on a hay bail watching people pass.
Maddie: Mmmhm. Like 'em? Took me a while to find one in all of those kennels. Giving the puppy to Allyn she sits down. You can play with the puppy after we eat, alright? I have some toys and things for him in the back of the car too, so I will get those out after we eat.
Skylar: Oh, I bet it is! I have always wanted to go. I heard on the radio earlier that tomorrow would be a perfect day for it and I hope it stays that way too.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum