Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predator Versus Prey 2

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Predator Versus Prey 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Predator Versus Prey 2

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Zuko nods. "He is a good kid but I can't take credit for that. His mother was there in more of his life than me."

Putting her hands on her hips, Erika said, "But then that wouldn't have been a good idea for you, my love."

"Owls can fly," Dante says.

Rexx cringed at the sound. "Hopefully they're okay."

Karter glances Ema's way. "What?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Maddie: That's not the point. You took him in, Zuko. You took on the responsibility, knowing if you didn't then who would. It's...amazing.
Seth: Exactly why I didn't say it, silly. I may not be the smartest at all, but I am not exactly bad with my words I would venture to say.
Skylar: Oh...Maybe I was thinking of some other 'o' word that can't fly I guess...I will think of it eventually, huh?
Tessa: Shouldn't...shouldn't we go see if they are okay? What if someone is severely injured?
Ema: Oh...sorry...just wondering how much longer of a ride we had.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Zuko shrugs. "I guess," he says. "I just... I didn't want him to end up possibly having a childhood like mine..."

Frowning now, Erika says, "So you do think I am a bad mess, then? You just didn't want to say it?"

Rexx nods. "Let's go," he says.

Karter smiles. "A few more minutes," he says. "It's at the end of the road but parking is off to the right of it."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Maddie: I understand...You had it rough. I remember when...Cutting off she drew quiet, zoning out, thinking about what happened all of those years ago when the terrible thing happened. It's been a long journey.
Seth: What? Now you are just taking my words out of context, I said no such thing, dear. You are beautiful. The only girl I would ever think about setting my eyes on is you.
Tessa: Hey! Is everything okay!?! Running out the wreck she saw smoke and immediately called for an ambulance. Hello!?! Are you guys okay!?!
Ema: R-really? She squeaked and her eyes lit up. Are we really here? Finally? I can't wait!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Zuko nods, staring out the window and sighing. Allyn listened to them, not exactly sure what they were talking about but knowing that whatever had happened, it was terrible for them both. Still he remained silent, staring out the window and watching what went by around them.

Erika smiles weakly. "I'm sorry, love," she said.

Rexx looked around the scene but couldn't see anyone. "Is there even anyone in the car?" he asked himself aloud.

Karter chucked, "Yes."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Ema: Before he could even turn the car off, Ema grabbed his wrist, turning it off herself and slipping the keys in her pocket. Glancing around she took in a whiff of the concession stands and tugged him along to the ticket booth. Do you have our tickets, or do we need to buy some up here?
Seth: Hey, hey. Nothing to be sorry about, alright? Drawing her close, Seth gently kisses her forehead. Nothing at all. It's all okay, I promise.
Tessa: I...I don't know. Two cars can't just drive themselves into each other though. There had to be someone, right? Peering into the windows Ema tried to see if there was anyone in there, but it was too smoky to be sure of anything.
Maddie: Gripping the steering wheel she parked and stared at the sign. Biting her lower lip she opened the door, putting her keys in her bag. Come on you two. She ruffles her hair and glances towards Zuko, worried.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:21 am

Karter laughed at how excited she was. "I have them with me," he said, taking out two tickets.

"I guess," Erika said, unsure.

Rexx tried to look through the smoke. "It doesn't look like there's anyone, though."

Zuko got out and opened the door for Allyn, who had gotten lost in his thoughts along the way. He shook his head and smiled up at Zuko, unbuckling his seatbelt and jumping out of the car.

"C'mon, kiddo," Zuko said without realizing he'd even said kiddo instead of Allyn.

As they walked, Allyn grabbed Zuko's hand. Zuko didn't notice but still held Allyn's hand.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Ema: Handing over the two tickets she watched as the older woman stamped their hands. Standing at the very edge of the grass she stole a quick glance at Karter, intertwining their hands together. What do you want to do first, love?
Seth: I guess? He tipped his head, and took the beach towel off of his shoulders, spreading it out across the sand. Sitting down, he pulled her next to him. What's wrong? You have been kind of...Out of it for the past couple of days. Something or...Someone bothering you? He stated with raised eyebrows.
Tessa: What in the world...Confused, Tessa glanced over at him. That's pretty odd, don't you think?
Maddie: She glanced over her shoulder at the two and softly smiled, placing a hand on her own stomach she walked through the gates, paying for them to get in. I thought that after we left we could go eat out. How does that sound Allyn? What do you guys want?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Karter shrugs. "I did this for you," he says. "You choose."

Erika leans into Seth. "I got fired and can't find anywhere to go," she said. "And I know we've been staying here for a long while but I need a job before I lose my house too."

Rexx stared suspiciously at the crash. He looked around, then at Tess. "I don't like this," he said. "Let's go back."

Allyn was jumping with excitement as Zuko had. "Yeah!" he said happily. "Sounds great!"

Zuko stared at Allyn, noticing the simple movement as his own habit as well. "Sounds good to me as well," he said.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Ema: Mmm...Ferris wheel? That sounds fun! I don't think we have ever been on rides or anything together. She stated, pulling him along.
Seth: That's not good...Why did they fire you in the first place, hun?
Tessa: I don't either, but someone can be in some real danger...Taking a step back, she slides her arms around his waist, scared.
Maddie: He's already starting to act like you. She whispered as she walked up to the lion cage. Glancing in she watched as the lazy lion stood up to get a closer look at its observers. Dangerous creatures...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:09 am

Karter thinks about it a moment. "I don't believe we have."

Erika sighs. "They couldn't afford it so they let someone go... That was me."

Rexx shakes his head. "If they're in there, they're dead. If the crash didn't kill them then the smoke probably has."

"I know," Zuko whispered.

Allyn stared into the cage, head tilted.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Ema: Great! We can change that today! Grinning she led him to the construction and leaned up against curiously. Tipping her head slightly she stared up at him and intertwined their hands. So, what's the real plan, Karter? I know you are up to something. Pausing she lightly smiled. Don't tell me, I want it to be a surprise.
Seth: Oh...Hun...I am sorry. He hugged her. Why would they do that to you though? You are the best they had after all...Well, they are sure going to regret it. I can tell you that much. Anyone would be happy to take you. I would sure hire you.
Tessa: I guess so. She opened one of the doors to peer get a better look. Smoke rushed out of the car and she frowned. No one...At all. What the hell!?!
Maddie: It's...so cute.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Karter grins. "Don't worry, Love. You'll see."

Erika smiles at him. "Could that, by chance, be a question in disguise?" she asks, tilting her head a bit. "I was thinking of starting self-defense training."

Rexx looks around once more. "I really don't like this, Tess. Let's go back."

Allyn looks over to another cage a little farther down and his eyes go wide. "Leopards!" He was about to run off until Zuko, already sensing what he was going to do, grabbed hold of Allyn's arm. He gave him a clear scolding look and let go. Allyn mumbled a small sorry and began to walk to the cage with Zuko beside him.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Ema: Mmm...I can't wait! Softly pulls him down to her and lightly kisses him. Now, let's just worry about what's going on right now. The guy checked their stamps and she took a seat, patting the spot next to her for Karter.
Seth: Smiling he kisses her cheek. Good girl. You start tomorrow. Don't be late. He winks and sharply turns around on the heel of his left foot, walking to his tent to change. Stay cute! Seth glances over his shoulder for a mere several seconds at her.
Tessa: Nodding she slowly followed him. Hey, did you hear Maddie got engaged to Zuko?
Maddie: Be careful you two!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Karter sat next to Ema.

Erika giggles and goes to her own tent to change.

Rexx chuckled. "I knew he was planning it. Saw the small bulge of a box in his pocket a few times.

Zuko looks back at Maddie. "Not coming with us?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Ema: She leaned on him. Everything is finally working out now, Karter. After all of these years...Of trouble and heartache, it's all coming together. Glances down at her white Vans and slightly yawns. I am glad you are here with me. I couldn't think of it being anyone else.
Tessa: Did you? Oh. I kind of saw it coming to a point. They make a really cute couple, don't you think?
Maddie: Shakes her head and glances down. I...don't like the big cats. You two have fun, I am going to sit on a bench over there. Mustering a small smile she turned around and headed off for a bench.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Karter smiled. "I'd be lost if I hadn't met you."

Rexx nodded. "They do."

Zuko nodded. "Alright," he said, walking off with Allyn to the next cage.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Ema: Lost how? She giggled, thinking back to when she met him in the woods and he fell out of the tree.
Tessa: Do you hear something?
Maddie: Watching them she softly smiled and watched as other people passed.
Skylar: Noooo! Chasing after the wobbling bird she scooped her up. Gah, you are a little trouble maker aren't you? Huh?
Slac: Meows and paws at Skylar's leg, looking at the bird and licking his lips.
Claire: Disgusted she walks away. Eating a bird, my word!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Karter laughed. "I don't know how to explain it exactly."

Rexx became silent, listening closely, but heard nothing. "No. Why?"

Allyn leaned against the glass, staring in wide-eyed.

Dante chuckled at the sight of the bird wobbling off.

Zane bounded up to Skylar, finally finding her. He, however, stopped when he saw Slac and the bird and began barking at Slac.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Ema: I am sure you will find words for it some day then, love. The ferris wheel slowly came down, and Ema exited, looking at all of the rides with a devilish grin. What's next?
Tessa: Slightly shrugs. Probably just paranoia is all.
Maddie: Takes a few pictures of the two.
Slac: Hisses and bats at the puppy's nose, drawing some blood.
Skylar: H-huh? She frowned at the cat and handed Hedwig to Dante, scooping up the puppy. Taking out a Kleenex she dabs the blood. I know, honey...I know, I'm sorry. When the blood clogged up and he stopped bleeding she softly petted his head. Mean ol' cat isn't he?
Claire: We aren't all that bad...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Karter shrugs, smiling at her. "Your choice."

Rexx shakes his head. "That's wishful thinking half the time. What did you hear?"

Allyn turned his head and pointed at the next cage down. Zuko looked at Maddie, wondering if she'd want to follow.

Zane growled at Slac and let out a menacing snarl. He tried getting out of Skylar's arms.

"Well he's not happy at all," said Dante, holding the bird gently.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Ema: Mmmm...Hooow about...Zero Gravity? She tipped her head and anxiously waited for his response, glancing back at the ride. I don't know how you feel about basically upside down with only a threaded rope that doesn't even touch you though.
Tessa: Um...Voices. And sticks cracking? Maybe it's those people!
Maddie: Biting her lower lip she thought about it and mouthed, "Which animal?"
Skylar: H-hey! Down, boy!
Koke: Barks and runs towards them, Skylar quickly side-steps and Koke stares at the tree that Slac was now sitting in.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Karter shrugs. "I'll deal."

Rexx looks around. "Or it's that killer, whatever he was, Skylar was talking about."

Zuko mouthed "wolves" in response.

Zane continued trying to escape Skylar's arms, barking and snarling at the cat.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Ema: Yay! She pulls him to the line. Are you sure about this? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable on a ride. I am fine on all the rides, but I don't know how you feel about all of them...
Tessa: Wh-what? Karter said he wasn't anywhere near us now though and that we would be safe...
Maddie: Jumping up she placed a hand on her stomach, cringing. She walks over and glances into the enclosure, excited.
Skylar: Okay, okay. She sits the puppy down and walks over to Dante. Awww...that's just so cute. You are cute! Think he's hungry yet?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:44 pm

Karter pulls her toward him. "I'll be fine on it. Just don't take me on anything we'll get stuck on the top of." He laughs.

"Actually," Rexx started, "he said it was possible only if he moved very quickly. My guess is if you're doing what he is, you won't want to stay in the same place for long."

Zuko watches her. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Allyn, not paying attention, mumbled, "Yeah." He stared into the cage happily. "I love wolves."

Zuko chuckled at Allyn's response.

Dante shrugged. "He could be but there's only one way to tell."

Zane stared up at Slac, patiently waiting.

Menelaus (can't remember the name so I'm using another) trots over and sits beside Zane. "You do realize he's a stubborn and determined little one. He will get revenge on you."

Zane glanced at Menelaus but didn't keep attention on him long.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum