Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 31 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Maddie Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Kinni:Humming she reads over the work and Alex sits next to her, helping.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 31 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Katara- Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:06 pm

chad: is soon annoyed cause he doesnt understand
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Alex:Soon it was around twelve and they had just finished. With Kinni that had moved over some he fell asleep right where he was.
Kinni:Stared outside it was only a five minute wait until she also found sleep.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Chad: had gotten basically nowhere when they had finished but had made a tiny.bit of progress.....^can I just be bumped back a grade...i cant do this.....^
The girl:I will,talk to your teachers about it and im sorry chad but from the work youve done today.....it might be two or at worst three
Chad: oh....okay...thanks for the help....errrr....what is your name?
The girl: my name is kenzie.....you are welcome....she gets her things and walks away....
Chad: sighs and walks into the room.....it disturbed him a bit alex being so close to kinni but hedidnt say or do anything....he just sat agaibst the wall and fell asleep sitting up
Selena: had came home from school done her homework and went up t her room..she tries to avoid sethbecause he scared her
Silo: had waited for someone to come back but as usual everyone was busy and didnt pay any attention to her....she walks upstairs to find that the puppy chad had gotten for kinni was gone.....the puppy that she had taken care of because kinni had rejected it...she runs all over the house looking for it and eventually runs outside to see it in the road....she saw a car coming and she yelled for the puppy....it was too late....she stood there watching it happen but somehow the puppy was still alive so she makes sure no one is coming and drags it out of the road and pets it whispering to it softly....she knew it was too late to save it the puppy soon dies and silo hugs it a litte and cries
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:28 am

Alex:Awoke tiredly, he put on some coffee in the large recovery room and fixed the covers around Kinni who he almost awoke. Unwillingfully he draped a small blanket over Chad.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 am

Silo: leaves the puppy where it is and crosses the road and walks into the house.....she walksto the room seth is staying in and knocks on the door she hopes he is in the room and that he would open it, she hoped that for once he would care, that he wouldnt yell or get mad for just a few seconds....that....she stopped thinking....of course none of that would happen he would prpobably tell her to leave him alone....she sighs and waits she really needed to kick this "over-thinking-habit" of hers
Chad: wakes up a few minutes later...he seems a bit confused...he just stood up abd stretched he looked at kinni a moment wondering if she was doing any better
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Seth:Tiredly he ruffled his hair and glanced down at her, the thin and frail body leaned on the door frame as he watched the scared but determined girl.
Alex:When he turned around he almost spilled his coffee, now seeing Chad's full height, he could easily snap Alex in half and he glanced down as he walked back over to the bedside.
Kinni:Smelling coffee she glanced over tugging on Alex's shirt sleeve who wouldn't share saying that the nurse told him not to give her anything.
Nurse:Walking in she picked up the chart and walked over, laying down the chart on the bedside table she continued to read it while she put on her gloves and turned to Kinni with a smile. How are you feeling this morning Ms. Reed?
Kinni:Brushing her fingers through her hair she sat up but fell back feeling dizzy. With a slight moan still tired she stared at the ceiling. Stiff, dizzy, and tired. Kinni said in a slight joke.
Nurse:Her smile faded after Kinni told her she felt stiff and frowned. Stiff? Where at?
Kinni:My...waist down...
Nurse:Ms. Reed-
Kinni:Please, call me Kin or Kinni.
Nurse:Kinni, we...didn't really want to tell you but you had a stroke, not a heart attack.
Kinni:So?...
Nurse:You were paralyzed...From waist down.
Kinni:No...That means...No more cheer...No more running. Teary eyed she slumped down.
Alex:Kin...? Sighing he put an arm around her hugging her close he frowned glancing at the doctor. Um...Thanks, can we have some time? I don't think she can handle this right now.
Nurse:I understand. If you need me just buzz me in. With that she walked out.
Kinni:Looked pretty pathetic as she watched Chad. I...can't be. She is lying-
Alex:Kin, I am afraid not. Shhh...It's going to be okay...
Kinni:You always say everything is going to be okay!...I'm sorry. Frowning she remembered grade school and about how he was always there for her, no matter what happened. I just...Can't believe it.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Chad: walks over beside her and puts his arm around her and says....dont worry kin, youll be okay, he smiles at her
Silo: looks up at him there were tears in her eyes...and blood on her shirt from the dog: ^my puppy just got hit by a car^
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Seth:Good great...Sighing he tiredly watched the wall. Come on...Let's go bury it and we can buy you another, I guess. Trudging outside he grabbed a shovel waiting for Silo to show him where she wanted the grave and grabbed the dog.
Kinni:No I'm not...My life just literally ended. T.T
Alex:Shocked he quietly stared at her. Kin, don't say that. ^.^' Worried he dashed outside to ask the nurse if she could drink and eat now and he was given permission. Darting back in the room he took out a tea bag and quickly sank it down into a cup of hot water. Grabbing some honey he mixed it up and walked over. Setting it in her hands he nodded merely hoping it would help.
Kinni:Oh...Herbal tea...She managed a smile and took a sip. Thank you.
Alex:Nodding he fell over next to her trying to catch his breath.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 am

Silo: had followed him.....^my rabbit is dead too....I already buried her though....i dont want another pet....it will just die^
Chad: I bet alice could heal you kin
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 am

Kinni:She helps dying people...People who are hurt. I am not hurt...Nor dying...Just paralyzed. There is nothing that can be done. Taking out the tea bag she set it in the trash can next to her and merely yawned.
Seth:Whatever you say then. About seven minutes later he had dug the grave and walked back inside still tired.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:26 am

Silo: sat beside the place her dog was buried and just stared at th ground
Chad: is there anything I can do for you?
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:31 am

Kinni:Doubtfully. She glanced at the cup before calmly taking another sip. Alex was now, fully passed out; sound asleep.
Seth:Asleep.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 am

Silo: stood up and went to her room she changed clothes and packed a backpack with some things, including the xopy of her favorite book, watership down. She went downstairs stole some money (only ten dollar) and left....
Chad: looks confused...so uh....who is he?
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 am

Kinni:After glancing at Alex she turned her attention towards Chad. Who, Alex?
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Chad: yeah.....he glanced at alex then looked back at kinni
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Kinni:He is a good friend of mine. First friend I ever had. Alex has helped me through literally everything.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Chad: wow...
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Kinni:Huh?
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Chad: I just think its amazing....to have a friend like that.....ive not had any stick around more than about six years I dont know if selena ha s ever told you but we had to move constantly as kids running from our birth father
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Kinni:Wow...That is sad.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:57 am

Chad: but I also think that if I had stayed...it wouldnt be vert different...i dont really get along with too many people......no one who knows how my brother is trust me very well and...that bothers me....
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Kinni:Either way it is, life is a pain I guess.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Chad: sighs...when do you think they would let you out of here? I bet your ready to go home ^-^
Silo: is passing a house, she sees a dog and is a bit worried, it is watching her and it soon attacks her
another dog: runs up and attacks dog one
Dog 1: stops attacking silo and turs to fight the dog
Dog 2: harms the dog very badly and it runs off, it nuzzles silo who is severely injured
silo: tries to stand but nearly faints
Dog 2: cathces her and makes silo lean against him
Silo: looks up at it, noticing this was the dog the man who had raised her owned, the dog that she spent two and a half years of her life with to see it pushed off a bridge into the water and then being puled away, not able too see if her dog was even still alive
Dog 2: helps her onto his back
Silo: leans forward and wraps her arms around his neck
Dog 2: runs to the house following silos scent and scratches on the door and barks
Silo: passes out
dog 1 http://www.humoretc.com/ccontent/images/guard-dog.jpg
dog 2 http://changedesktop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Great_Couch_Great_Dane_by_KonikPolski.jpg
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:15 am

Maddie-chan is back! ^_^ Miss me?
Alice:Hn? She glances outside and takes Silo in and lays her on the couch to heal her.
Kinni:Of course I am...Who would want to be trapped in a hospital with a needle in their hand?
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next