Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 40 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Katara- Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 am

Chad: *gets a call on his phone and answers is excitedly* mhm? She might live! Okay thank you!
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 40 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Maddie Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Ops. o.o' Sorry...o.o Forgive moi? ^^'
Kyo:Lazily stretches out, he stokes the fire and leans on a tree watching the sun set.
Kida:Eh...Seems like we are back on the road after Alice kicked us out, eh? Running his hands through his hair he lightly smiles. Kyo, you seem a bit out of it today.
Kyo:Hmn? Masaomi? Not at all. Just a bit tired.
Kida:Yeah...That river was a bit hard to get through. He said shivering, his clothes still wet. He learned into the fire with his arms crossed around his waist.
Alice:On the phone. Two days until Christmas and you what!?!?! Really!?! Can I not trust anyone!?!?!?
Kinni:Lightly laid a hand on Alice's arm. Being the only thing she could have reached. It's okay Alice...I am sure they will find the package-
Alice:They probably won't! Will you just give it a re- She looked in the tear stricken eyes of Kinni and calmed down. Oh, Kinni...I am so sorry...I didn't mean it...Honestly. It's just...It's a really stressful time of the year...And my brother is coming over...And...Oh, Jasper will be here...I just want everything to be perfect, you know? She wiped away the girls tears and glanced at the door after hearing a knock. They are here...Opening the door she smiled as Jasper greeted her with a hug.
Jasper:Boy, it sure is cold out there, huh?
Alice:Yeah. She said with a nervous laugh and helped him out of his coat. She saw a car pull up and her eyes lit up quickly as she dashed out into the snow and hugged a tall and lean guy who hovered over her as he pulled her into a hug. A blonde girl slowly got out of the car, her grey boots sank into the snow which she was not used to. She quickly hurried inside.
Jasper:Standing at the window he lightly smiled and turned towards the door. Charice, my dear. Why did you not greet your sister? He stated with a smile still on his face as he took off her scarf for her.
Charice: She scoffed as she stared blankly at Jasper. It is freezing out there!
Alice:She pulled along her brother with a mere skip in her step and a wide grin as she shut the door. Guys I would like for you all to meet Lance Minato Onozuka. She smiled happily as Lance nodded with his head down trying not to laugh.
Lance:Most people call me by Minato, but I am fine with anything you call me. He glanced over at the others who were in silence and then spotted someone in the background. Dante! Long time no see!
Dante:A-...Ah...Yeah...I guess. He trudged over quietly as the way to happy guy wrapped him in a warm hug.
Alice:She watched as the room grew lively and smirked happily. I knew you would bring some holiday cheer into this.
Rose:Of course he would, Ally...You act like you don't know about his- Oh...She smiled and crossed the room gracefully.
Alice:And before anyone asks...Yes. My whole family is...Ahm..."Special" Rose has the gift of grace and beauty...She always wakes up so pretty! I wish I was like that. She said with a warm smile as Rose returned it after taking a sip of coffee. As for Lance? I want you all to figure that out. She glanced over at Dante with a mere nod.
Lance:Oh! I was told there were kids here! He stated with joy and held up several large presents. Where are the little packages of happiness? He stated with a smile.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Okay so my friend convinced me to watch all of the twilight movies (I'm gonna read the books eventually) X3 so now I get some of this stuff XD oh I also watched death note....<3.... and I'm in the middle of some more anime as well
Chad: I'm going to go pick someone up really quick guys.....make sure silos comes downstairs and doesn't stay holed up in her room *he walks outside and then runs out to his car, going to pick Selena up he is gone for some time*
Claire: *returns after being gone to visit distant family the past week, she casually walks in* I'm back ^_^
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:55 am

Lance: Glances over the girl and smirks. Whom may this be? This delicate little flower of--
Alice: Paws off. She isn't up for grabs. I think. Anyways, you can't just flirt with every single girl you see, you know that right?
Kyo: He stares at the fire and pushes a few burning embers with a long stick. Sighing he put his head into his hands and only glanced up once the wind started to pick up. We need to get back along our way, Masaomi. Masaomi? Do you hear me...? KIDA!?! Kyo broke out into panic and quickly dowsed the fire. He sprinted into the woods yelling the younger guys name in a shaky voice. The snow wet the clothing that touched it and froze Kyo to the core, but he could care less at the moment. He soon stumbled across a body laying near the camp site with bright blonde hair and scooped him into his arms. The young gang leader had been what looked to be shot and Kyo sank to his knees, praying to people whom he didn't even believe in. Anyone. He just wanted a response from Kida. He glanced towards the direction of the house and stumbled towards it in emotional distress. He pushed the door open and glared at the occupants laying the bleeding boy on the couch. His words slurred as glanced back and forth. Fix him.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:06 pm

okay so hi again?! when did you get back O.O
oh and i forgot which one claire liked...again.....was it kida or kyo?
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:04 pm

About two weeks ago or so. Kida.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Claire: she had glared at Lance and then turned away.  She looked worried when Kyo ran out the door and her blue eyes widen and she stares in horror when he lays Kida one the couch, " shouldn't we get him to a hospital?" she looks at the others.
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Alice: Um, no. Quickly kneeling down she put the back of her hand on his forehead and frowns, starting to shake.
Kyo: Hurry up!
Alice: She soon finishes, and faints.
Dante: Catches Alice and holds her close. What's wrong with you!?! Why...Ugh. Stupid. Glaring at Kyo he walks upstairs to put her in her bed.
Kida: His chest slowly rises and he mumbles a few sounds, but otherwise stays very still and quiet.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Light: he growls slightly when Kyo had told Alice to hurry, "stop pushing her so hard." he walks upstairs when dante carried her, "is she okay?"
Claire: she kneels beside the couch and checks his pulse, "Do you know what happened to him?"
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Dante: He puts a hand on her forehead and nods. I think so...She feels really hot though. Taking down an herbal book he scans through it, not understanding it because it was in Latin. Sighing he replaced it and grabbed a vial he saw that read, "Fever reducer." In small cursive. Sitting on the edge of the bed he lifted her head and put it to her lips as a few drops trickled down. Placing the cap back on it he stood and watched as her body seemed to relax. She needs to rest. Putting a hand on the door frame he half-turned. You can stay there if you want.
Kyo: No, not really. His hazel eyes glazed over the blonde. I just...I went...to search for him and...Got worried. I finally came across him and he was on the ground not moving. Glancing up at her he managed a weak smile, his hand, which was on Masaomi's arm, was now shaking and he stood. I am going back out to investigate. Will you please watch after him for me? Call me if ANYTHING changes with him.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Claire looks at him and shakes her head, "You cannot go alone it is too dangerous." her blue eyes turn back to Kida. "Plus he needs you here with him. He wont be happy if it is just me."
Light nods and sits with his back to the bed. "Thank you for the help, i would not be able to help her."
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Kyo: I didn't ask for opinions, kid. Grabs Kinni's keys despite her protests and walks out.
Dante: Stares at his math homework and grabs a lighter, hovering it over the book.
Kinni: Sighing she continued to work on her homework, ignoring Dante the best she could. You are going to have to pay for that if you light it on fire. Kinni mumbles.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:25 am

Claire sighs and sits with her back against the couch, obviously worried about kida. He knew he would be upset when he found out kyo had left and she really didn't want to be the one to tell him. She sighs and looks at the ceiling.
Light was still waiting for Alice to wake up as he sat against the wall.
Chad walked back downstairs after putting Selena in her room. He looks around trying to find kinni.
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:11 am

Kida: His eyes flitter open and he suddenly, on impulse, swings his fists weakly into the air. The collapse on his chest and he tries to steady his breathing. Claire? His voice croaks and he extends a shaky hand out into the air. Hello?
Alice: Starts to mumble some Latin and rolls over, immediately sitting up. She takes big gulps of air, reaching for her neck. Noticing that there is no blood and that she wasn't hurt Alice begins to let the tears slowly fall. Taking the back of her hand she wipes them away, but soon gives up and lets them continue. Without speaking she draws Light closer to her. Leaning against him she listens to the steady heartbeat and intertwines her hands with his.
Kinni: Freezes her glass of water and taps on the top with the tip of her pencil. What's the formula for sugar? Kinni asks, looking around for a response in general. The room is quiet except for Kida saying quiet words.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Claire nods and looks him in the eyes. "hey Kida, you feel okay?" she takes his hand and looks at it
Light tries to comfort alice as she freaks out and holds her close when she moves closer, "Hello Love, you doing okay?"
Chad walks up beside her, "well that depends on which sugar you are looking for, glucose, fructose, and galactose would be C6H12O6, but the others would be C12H22O11"
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Kida: Y-yeah...no...maybe. He closes his eyes, softly squeezing her hand. My head is killing me...Will you get me some aspirin, please? Glancing towards the door he frowns. Kyo left, huh?
Alice: She nods, staring at the blanket on her bed. Just a nightmare, I am fine.
Kinni: Stares at him, continuing to tap the point of the pencil on the ice. Oh, okay. Thanks. Scribbling a few equations down, she puts the piece of paper in her math text finally.
Kyo: After no trace of anything or anyone he slowly makes his back.
Jasper: Taps his fingers on a window, looking outside. Christmas is two days from now.
Kinni: Whoah, only two? That's pretty exciting!
Charice: Would you guys just grow up? In a look of disgust, she walks down the stairs, a towel wrapped around her waist. As for me, I am going over to the indoor hot tub. Which way?
Kinni: We HAVE one of those...?
Dante: Um, yeah. Recently. He points to the back of the house and finishes up his homework. Who wants to join Charice? I think it sounds like a fun idea. It's not all THAT big, but we also have an indoor swimming pool to--
Kinni: We have a pool? Looking a bit disappointed she stares at the table. I will watch T.V. America's Next Top Model is coming on anyways. She wheels herself towards the television, and flicks it on, going through the channels.
Dante: Oh. Well, um...we will be back soon.
Alice: Overhearing the conversation she excused herself and walked downstairs, her eyes puffy and red from crying. I can help her get ready and Dante or someone can help her into the hot tub if you want, Kinni. After a few minutes of talking Dante carried Kinni upstairs and to Alice's room. Alright, Light. I will be out in a few. You want to go too?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:19 pm

Claire nods and checks his forehead to see if he had a fever before softly speaking, "Yes, I tried to get him to stop but....I failed....im so sorry." She squeezes his hand back with a slight smile. "I am glad you are okay," she said as relief was obvious in both her eyes and voice. She then stands and lets go of his hand, "Yes give me one moment and I will be right back with some." She walked into the kitchen and got the medicine as well as a glass of water and a few crackers. Then, she returned and knelt beside Kida again. "What happened to you? I was so scared."

Light nodded but knew there was probably more to everything and made sure to make a mental note to talk about it later.

Chad nods and continues with what he was doing before, "Why did you need the chemical formula for sugar in math? if you don't mind me asking." he tilted his head slightly.

Light nodded and walked to his room and changed into a pair of swim trunks and a long sleeved black swim shirt. He never really went shirtless anywhere anymore. he then walked back out and grabbed a towel. he then waited outside of alice's room.

Chad looked at Alice, "I can help her into the hot tub if she will let me."
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40