Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♂ ღ♀ ℒḯ√ℯ ℒїḱℯ ℛøƴαłтƴ ♂ ღ♀ (LLR)

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

♂ ღ♀ ℒḯ√ℯ ℒїḱℯ ℛøƴαłтƴ ♂ ღ♀ (LLR) - Page 8 Empty Re: ♂ ღ♀ ℒḯ√ℯ ℒїḱℯ ℛøƴαłтƴ ♂ ღ♀ (LLR)

Post  Darkeh Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Ferah I silently looked behind me..I glared at him and ran towards Blaze as fast as i could letting him fall into the mud.I swiftly leapt onto my horse and pulle dover my hood.My blue amulet shining in the sun
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

♂ ღ♀ ℒḯ√ℯ ℒїḱℯ ℛøƴαłтƴ ♂ ღ♀ (LLR) - Page 8 Empty Re: ♂ ღ♀ ℒḯ√ℯ ℒїḱℯ ℛøƴαłтƴ ♂ ღ♀ (LLR)

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Kyle watched her, and sighed as he left. He made sure the humans didn't follow. He didn't hurt them, he just kind of threw them off, by leaving, and scaring them again.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Selena: ^I hate guards^
zuko: you know dad left and became a guard.....
Selena: no....I know nothing about him or mom....Ive been raised by you and the others...
Zuko: right....
Turns out the guard that had been so rough with her was her dad
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Kiara stayed in her room. Still staring at the outside world.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Selena: what did they look like?
Zuko: first describes her mother then her father then looks around and finds a painting of them
Selena: has a scowl on her face.....hes the man who was so rough getting me into the cell.....T.T
Zuko: your kidding!
Selena: nope >.< my own dad bruised my arm and threw me in a cell really roughly >.<
zuko: shakes his head
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Kiara sighed deeply. She managed to sneak out through the window, and crawled over the wall, and ran away, and hid.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:09 pm

The guard: remembers the horse they had been with....wait that had been rose...and the girl couldnt have been selena.....he hadnt been gone that long had he? He knocks on the princess's door princess might you tell me the name of the girl you were with? Then when she doesnt respond he opens the door to find her missing, then he jumps to conclusions and guesses that the girl she had been with earlier had helped her escape and then he walks to the house
Selena: freezes
Zuko: dad?
The guard: grabs selena's arm again....this time even tighter....listen here I know you helped her escape and your going to have to pay for your disobedience
Selena: doesnt say anything and a few tears fall from her eyes.....do what you want lock me in thedungeon forever have me hung banish me...But realize I had nothing to do with this and the pain and suffering of your own daughter is your fault
The guard: I wish I could believe you but I cant...wait...daughter?
Selena: yes T.T you recognized your son but not me?
the guard: very funny you are to old to be my daughter...he leads her out and back to the castle dungeon
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Kiara's mother walked to the guard that had brought in Selena. "What do you think you are doing?!" She called angrily to him.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:39 pm

The guard: she helped your daughter escape and she is an imposter
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Kiara mother had a mad look on her face. "My daughter is smart enough to escape on her own. And the guards at the gate would have seen her sneak in. Also, Kiara is the only one who knows about the secret pathways to get in and out. So let her be!" She looked at Selena's face, and recognized her mother. "Selena? Is that you?" She was friends with her mother when she was born.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Selena: nods and a few tears fall....but he says Im not....he says Im to old...
The guard: She is! She is way to old to be the little baby I left....I have not been gone that long
Selena: BUT YOU HAVE
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Kiara's mom looked at him, and nodded. "You really have.." She said, and looked at her. "And look what you did!" She called to him, and lifted up her sleeve, so he could see what he did to her daughter.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 pm

The guard: ^im so sorry selena^ he didnt really mean it though....this girl was the cause of his wives death
Selena: glares at him....I know your not I know you hate me for what happened to mom and dont act like you dont!
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Kiara's mother sighed, and hung her head.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:16 pm

The guard: Yes I blame you! Is that what you want to hear?! I left for a reason you know!
Selena: if thats the truth than yes....and At first they thought you left so you could pay for the house me and zuko are living in but turns out we were wrong because weve had to pay MORE than normal due to the raised taxes and such! And I finally made one friend and you ruin that for both of us >.< now Im not even allowed to see her!
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Kiara's mother began to walk away to go find her daughter. "I'm going to go look for Kiara." She said, and left.

Kiara hid in a den. Kyle came to her, and laid at her side. At one look of Kyle, Kiara hugged him, and cried in his fur. Everyone was afraid of Kyle, so if they saw her with Kyle, they would leave.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Blaze I followed Kyles scent.I knew it was danger..But hey..I got to have fun for once! >;d

Ferah "Blaze NO!" I pulled on his riens but he just ignored me.His speed gained running straight past Kyle.He stopped and reared in fornt of him.My hood falling back revealing the small crown i wore on my head
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:00 pm

EDIT

~He reared in front of the den neighing loudly~
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Kyle growled. He was only trying to help the princess.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Selena: c-can I come....
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Kiara's mother nodded. "Sure. But it might be dangerous."
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Ferah "BLAZE!" I pulled on his reins..Ohe calmed down i stared down..It was easy to tell iwas a vampire..My scent flew through the air..I pulled my hood ove rmy head again and whispered something "Thanks" I turned my head nad Blaze galloped off
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Kyle nodded, and howled. Kiara held onto him tightly.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Selena: not as dangerous as staying here with him....she follows
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 pm

BlazingNight ♂ ღ♀ ℒḯ√ℯ ℒїḱℯ ℛøƴαłтƴ ♂ ღ♀ (LLR) - Page 8 Time4

Ferah "Mathew.." I looked at myself in the mirrow silently "Hearting.."

Mathew "Calm down Ferah.."

Ferah "Hmmph!" I turned and rolled my eyes "Your lucky they didnt through you in the dungeon for that trick you pulled on the head garud earlier today!"

Mathew "I know..Lets hope father doesnt find me..Remember dont sya anything..I rather be a villager then a prince..-.-...Dont say anything Ferah"

Ferah "As long as you care for Blaze while im gone with Mother..-.-"

Mathew "I will i will"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum