Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Maximum Ride•

2 posters

Go down

•Maximum Ride• Empty •Maximum Ride•

Post  Darkeh Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Part One Fourteen-year-old Maximum Ride, better known as Max, knows what it’s like to soar above the world. She and all the members of the “Flock” — Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman and Angel — are just like ordinary kids — only they have wings and can fly. It may seem like a dream come true to some, but their lives can morph into a living nightmare at any time — like when Angel, the youngest member of the “Flock,” is kidnapped and taken back to the “School” where she and the others were genetically engineered by sinister scientists. Her friends brave a journey to blazing hot Death Valley, CA, to save Angel, but soon enough, they find themselves in yet another nightmare — this one involving fighting off the half-human, half-wolf “Erasers” in New York City. Whether in the treetops of Central Park or in the bowels of the Manhattan subway system, Max and her adopted family take the ride of their lives.

•List of Characters Available•

Maximum Ride

Maximum "Max" Ride is a 14-year-old avian-human hybrid (turns 15 in Fang) , and the leader of the Flock. She is a tomboy, with a witty and sarcastic attitude. She never backs down from a fight, and at the end of The Final Warning, she says, "And let it be known that I, Maximum Ride, will never shirk my duty." She cares about the Flock more than anything. Along with the rest of the Flock, she has claustrophobia due to their being locked in dog crates at the School. Her hair is brown with blonde and red streaks, she also has brown eyes, her wingspan is about 13 feet long.

Max's romantic interest is Fang, with whom she grew up at the School; they have always been best friends, but their romantic relationship develops throughout the series. They date from the end of Max: A Maximum Ride Novel through the end of Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel, during which the flock meets Dylan (who,according to a scientist, is Max's 'perfect other half' and was made especially for her ). Max begins to feel an attraction for Dylan after Fang leaves. In Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel she and Dylan grow much closer and kiss a few times, confusing her feelings about Fang.

Max is one of the two members of the Flock who found her parents; Iggy is the other. She was stunned when she learned that Jeb Batchelder (a "white coat" who helped them escape from the school and then raised them, then faked his death) is her father. Dr. Valencia Martinez is her biological mother. Max trusts Dr. Martinez completely, but remains wary of Jeb, though trusts him a little more after he is shot in FANG: A Maximum ride Novel. She is also close to her half-sister, Dr. Martinez' daughter, Ella. Max dislikes Ari (Jeb's son), with whom she is constantly fighting. In The Angel Experiment, she kills Ari in the sewers below New York City by breaking his neck. After Ari is brought back by Jeb, Max and Ari learn that they are half siblings, sharing Jeb as a father. She and Ari start to become friends during saving The World And Other Extreme Sports, making Fang angry, and the flock split in two.

Max has a Voice in her head, which gives her cryptic messages that she sometimes disregards. She initially feared that it was an enemy inside her, or someone from the School tracking the Flock. At one point Max believes the Voice to be Jeb Batchelder's but he responds saying, "I can do the Voice, but I'm not the Voice." By the end of "Angel" the identity and gender of the voice remains a mystery. Max is bright and Angel is her "baby".

Fang

Fang is a 14-year-old avian-human hybrid (turns 15 in Fang), and second-in-command of the Flock. He is tall, with olive skin, dark eyes and black hair. Fang has black feathers, and a wingspan of 14 feet (4.3 m). He is generally quiet, rarely showing his emotions ( the "strong and silent type"). Fang has the ability to seemingly "disappear", the ability to blend in with dark backgrounds making him "invisible"; as long as he stays quiet and makes no sudden movements. He also has the ability to breathe underwater.
Fang's mother was a teenager, who was told he had died when he was taken by the School. In Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, Fang was furious when Max rescued Ari from the School and invited him to join them. As a result the Flock split, with Fang, Iggy and Gazzy traveling to the West Coast of the United States and Max, Nudge, Angel, Total, and Ari going to Europe. Later, at the end of the book, the Flock regrouped.
Angel correctly predicts that Fang will be the first to die in Fang, but Max revives him by injecting his heart with adrenaline. He leaves in the second epilogue of Fang, because he thinks he is endangering the Flock by distracting Max from her role as leader. He lets her know numerous times in the letter that he wrote to her at the end of Fang that he loves her more than anything, and he says to her that if they are both still alive in 20 years, he will meet her at the top of the cliff where they met the hawks in The Angel Experiment.
In Angel Fang tries to defeat the Doomsday Group with the help of some Gen 77 kids and a clone of Max named Maya (or Max II). when Maya first arrives, he thinks this is a bad idea, making it even harder to be apart from Max, but he soon starts to notice differences and recognized Maya as a unique individual. He also mentions several times that he has felt attracted to her, saying that when she was standing close to him. "He had to force himself to keep his breathing regular" and "had to force himself not to kiss her", though it's never clear that he has these thoughts because he truly likes Maya, or she just reminds him of Max. Meanwhile, he is jealous of Dylan, who loves Max. He almost accepts him toward the end, saying that "he is trying to be a team player." Also, when Max was upset about Angel's "death", Fang was there for her because he knew family was her first priority, but leaves with his new "flock" after they search for Angel.

Iggy

Iggy is a 14-year-old avian-human hybrid ( turns 15 in Fang ). He is blind, but has adjusted well. In Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel, Iggy is described as six feet tall and skinny. He has really pale skin, reddish-blonde hair, and light blue eyes. He is sarcastic by nature.
Iggy is blind because the School tried unsuccessfully to enhance his night vision. As a result, his other senses are enhanced; he develops the ability to feel color, and "sees" contours when snow-blind. He can distinguish the Flock members by their footsteps, fingerprints and feathers; they tap his hand to communicate silently. In Fang, he can make out shapes and identify cars from pictures in magazines. He is also described as being a good cook. He loves explosives and is a skilled bomb-maker, usually working with the Gasman to destroy a target. In The Angel Experiment, he and Gazzy build a bomb they call "Big Boy" to protect their home and get rid of the Erasers. He is described as being very smart. In School's Out Forever Iggy meets his parents, but leaves them when they want to capitalize on his story. His real name is James Griffith. He was kidnapped by the School when he was four months old for experimentation, and confirms his identity with a birthmark. In Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, he leaves the Flock and joins Fang and Gazzy's "mini flock". When the Flock members reunite, they go to Dr. Martinez, where he bombs Max's half-sister, Ella. In Angel, Iggy is brainwashed by the Doomsday Group. Max, Dylan, and Angel snap him out of it by forcing him under cold water.[/strike]

Nudge

Nudge is an 11-year-old avian-human hybrid ( turns 12 in Fang ). She is fairly tall with curly brown hair, mocha colored skin, and dark-brown eyes. she is African American. Nudge's wings are a tawny russet, similar to those of a hawk. She doesn't like rats. Her real name is Monique; her name at the School was Tiffany-Krystal, and her code was N88034gnh.

Nudge can sense old emotions, attract metal to her hand and hack into almost any computer system. Sensing old emotions has its disadvantages; she feels great distress when touching something which has seen great sadness, as she did at the Vietnam Memorial. Of all the Flock, Nudge is the one most determined to find her biological parents and exhibits a strong desire to be normal. She is feminine, loves fashion, and is concerned with her appearance. Nudge is the most agreeable character, usually allied with Max. She uncharacteristically leaves the Flock in Max, but soon returns.

The Gasman (Gazzy)

Gazzy is an eight-year-old avian-human hybrid ( turns nine in Fang ). His wings resemble a barn owl's in color, and his wingspan is 10 feet (3.0 m). He earned his name because he frequently passes gas. Gazzy is Angel's older brother; they are the only members of the Flock who are blood relatives. When Angel told him that their parents had sold them to the School for $10,000 each he was horrified, complaining for hours that they were "sick jerks". Gazzy has a fear of spiders. His code at the School was F28246eff and while the Flock attends school in Virginia, he is known as Zephyr. Gazzy is skilled in mimicry and ventriloquism. He can pass gas at will, giving off a mushroom cloud of green gas.

He, along with Iggy, is skilled at making bombs and has a lot of knowledge about them. For example, when he and Iggy had to escape from their original house in The Angel Experiment they created a bomb to distract and, hopefully, rid themselves of the Erasers for the time being. In Max he and Iggy turned the "dumb-bots" into "popcorn" at the Flock's safe house by shooting a lightning rod at a crowd of them. They dub this the "Gaz-Ig-Nart" technique, using it once more against a nuclear submarine when Dumb-bots attacked it. Gazzy also knows a lot of information about guns, which is briefly shown in Max when he and the rest of the flock are training at the Navy Base in Hawaii. In Angel, Gazzy is traumatized after nearly allowing Jeb to die after a plane crash. Afterwards, he and Angel join the Doomsday Group as spies for the Flock. At the end of the book, Gazzy has seven minutes to disarm an arsenal of bombs and poison gas under Paris and is mostly successful.

Angel

Angel is a six-year-old avian-human hybrid ( has a birthday, her seventh, with the rest of the Flock in Fang, but said that she turned seven in Max ). She has curly blond hair, blue eyes, and white wings that make her look angelic. Despite this, she frustrates the rest of the Flock. Angel "hit the genetic jackpot", developing a variety of powers throughout the series. She is a telepath, and can influence most people to do her will. Angel can breathe underwater, talk to fish, send animals mental messages, and change her appearance at will.
Some characters have been able to block Angel's mind control; in The Angel Experiment, she notices that Jeb is able to block her mind-reading abilities. In Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, she tries to play mind games with Ter Borcht and some Chinese scientists, but tells Max that she can't get into their heads.
Angel owns a small black Scottish Terrier named Total, whom she stole from the Institute for Higher Living, and a small stuffed bear dressed as an angel named Celeste. Although she is somewhat claustrophobic like the rest of the Flock, she also likes small cozy spaces. Max describes Angel's bed in their original house as "like a nest—full of stuffed animals, books, most of her clothes". She wants to replace Max, and is more likely to disobey her than the others. Angel disappeared after the explosion in Angel; Max and the others mistakenly assume she is dead.

Total

Total is a black Scottie, who joined the Flock after their visit to the Institute of Higher Living. Total seems to know more about recent history than the Flock does; he can identify Brad Pitt in Madame Tussauds, and opines that there were two shooters in the JFK assassination. He is refined, expressing disgust when Max refuses to stop and enjoy the sights of Paris. Total is devoted to Angel at first, gravitating towards Max as the series progresses. Angel never leaves Total behind; in the second book the Flock returned to Anne's house for Total, although it was swarming with Erasers.
In the fourth book Total falls in love with a white Malamute named Akila, who nearly dies in a hurricane. When he discovers she survived he licks her face, which she enjoys. However, Akila is a normal dog; she cannot understand Total when he speaks to her in English or French. Max talks to Total about this; Total says he can talk to Akila in his "native language" (dog language). Total and Akila marry at the end of Fang. He reappears as a minor character in Angel, staying with Mrs. Martinez and Ella while Akila visits her family after their honeymoon. His wings have grown to their full size, and he can fly without difficulty.

•Skeleton•

Name:
Nickname:
Hybrid:I prefer you have atleats one ^.^
Eraser:Explained in topic
Crush:
BF/GF:
Wife/Husband:
Children:
Personality:
History:
Wing looks: Only if oyur picture does not have any wings.
Looks:
Eraser looks: Only for Erasers

•Rules•

The usual
Oh and for every male female
For every female,Male

•My Characters•

Name:Fang/Iggy/Angel/Eryn
Nickname:Nick/Just Iggy/Ariel like the mermaid!/?
Hybrid:All
Crush:
BF/GF:
Wife/Husband:
Children:
Personality:
History:
Wing looks: Only if oyur picture does not have any wings.
Looks:•Maximum Ride• Maximum_Ride_Fang_by_katara_alchemist || •Maximum Ride• Socuteiggy || •Maximum Ride• Angel_from_Maximum_Ride_by_catraine|| Eryn looks like herself in Abused hearts with Black wings
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

•Maximum Ride• Empty Re: •Maximum Ride•

Post  Darkeh Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Open :DDDD
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 am

Can we make a charrie that is not a set carrie??
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Yes you may
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Do you mind if me girl is pregnant?
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:30 pm

No i dont...As long as she can fly (Only for Avians)...But make sure you aslo create a male
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Oh course! Smile
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 pm

•Skeleton•

Name: Kiara Creao || Aiden Creao
Nickname: Kiara || Aiden.
Hybrid: Yes || Yes
Eraser: No || No
Crush: None || None
BF/GF: None || None
Wife/Husband: None || None
Children: Pregnant (6 months) Her first boyfriend got her pregnant because she thought she was in love, and he left her when he found out... || None..
Personality: Meet them.
History: They growl.
Wing looks:
Kiara:
•Maximum Ride• 163196
Looks:
Kiara:
•Maximum Ride• Lonely_anime_girl_and_red_roses
Aiden:
•Maximum Ride• Angel-sanctuary-angel-anime-angel-picture
Eraser looks:

Last edited by -Cow-Guyzz- on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Accepted
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Yay! Thanks! My question would be, do they live in houses? Or if there a mansion? And where do I begin?
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:56 pm

They live in a farmous right outisde of the capital...The owner is Anne
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Alrighty then, and can they hide their wings??
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Yes they also go to school..They will be split up..But the teachers will epxlain..
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Kiara walked toward the mansion, holding onto her stomach. She walked close to her brother, and walked down the path.

Aiden walked close to his sister, worried about her. He stayed at her side, both of their wings hidden.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Angel I was holding Total close ot my chest.I saw the two strangers "F-Fang..A-Are they E-Erasers??"

Fang "Huh....Oh...No... I odnt believe so Angel.."
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Kiara held onto her stomach, her wings started to show, and she hid them away again. She stood close to Aiden.

Aiden looked down on her. Being taller.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Fang I stood up being taller than both of them.... "Hello"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Kiara shrunk, and stood behind her brother, Aiden. Scared.

Aiden huffed up, and puffed out his chest
. "Hello..." He started.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Fang "Who are you?"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Kiara was still behind her brother, holding tightly onto her stomach.

Aiden looked at them. "My name is Aiden. This is my sister, Kiara."
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Eryn "-.-..A stinkbomb in the bathroom really??" I glared at Iggy

Iggy "Wha!?It was Gazmans fault!"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Kiara tilted her head. She was confused.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum