Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys!!

5 posters

Go down

Hey Guys!! Empty Hey Guys!!

Post  Otterheart Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead Very Happy

I realize the last post was on... the 7th? I hope you guys haven't left O.O

Lots have been going on in my life.... I now own a horse, and my brother got a puppy....

I feel bad for not posting as much anymore :'(

I still love you guys! Very Happy
Otterheart
Otterheart

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!! Empty Re: Hey Guys!!

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

I haven't left; I still check but I don't know where the others have gone. Darkeh is not on as much like you and it's the same with Kitteh. I don't, however, know what's happened to Ghosteh or Tigah.

I got a new cat of my own (my mom got a cat as well). His name is Zatch (my mom's is Cooper). Zatch turned 1 year January 18th. I got Zatch a little after his birthday. He's earned the nickname 'Little Demon' since then because he's so mean to Cooper and teases the dog since Sparky can't leave the kitchen until he stops chewing/eating furnature. Both Zatch and Cooper were adopted from the Humane Society. Zatch looks exactly like a Russian Blue but he has faint dark stripes on his tail and butt.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Otterheart Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:07 pm

He sounds very cute! :3

We bought Felix, a thoroughbred, a couple months ago. I ride him every other day and we plan on entering him into jumping events pretty soon.

My brother got a yellow lab pup whom he named Panzer. He is four months old now, I think, and is quite adorable!
Otterheart
Otterheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Sparky is nearly a year now.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Otterheart Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 am

Cute! :3
Otterheart
Otterheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Yep. :3
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Otterheart Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:19 am

We also bought a new house. We are going to move in in around a month
Otterheart
Otterheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 am

Awesome. :3
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:19 pm

GUYS. IT IS MADDIE!~ I AM BACK!~<3 And you shall never get rid of me again. ^.^ I missed you all so much. T.T I went through like...Fifty sites to see where you guys went...I hope you haven't all abandoned me. o.o Better not have.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:07 pm

We'd never abandon you; you should know that!
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost- Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:13 am

I tried to start coming back here in December but we can all see how well that worked out... I was on my iPod earlier and saw those pictures Wolfa made that are of cute little puppies and a kitten for Kitteh (I have 5 pictures saved: Wolfa and I; Tigah and Wolfa; Wolfah, Kitteh, and Ottah; Wolfa and Darkeh; and all six of us.) Do you guys remember those? Anyways, the pictures reminded me of all of you and I felt sad that we hadn't "spoken" in quite some time.
I am glad to see you have returned Maddie! Hello to Wolfa and Tigah as well.  Very Happy  It feels like forever and a day since we have actively been on here. Even about a year ago (I think) we were on here drastically less than we used to be and then people just stopped getting on. Is everyone doing well?
Like I said in December, I plan to be on here more. This time I will bookmark the website because the site was "out of sight, out of mind". Hopefully more of us will return and it can be like old times. The thought that we have been drifting apart makes me kind of sad because I used to feel really close to you guys despite the fact that we don't know one another in real life. There is always hope for us to return here and reconnect, though.
Ghost-
Ghost-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:34 pm

I've been okay.

I remember the pictures, though I do remember how awful they were as well. Looking back on what I was drawing, I see now how much of a difference there is between the years. It has been so long since we've all been truly a group again and I've missed those years on FooPets when it was still FTP. It was fun and still is, though we aren't on as much as I wish we all could be. I miss the old days, years ago. It seems like it's been forever. How long has it been, three or four years? I still remember my join dat, March 24, 2010 and that a few months later I met Kitteh and Tigah, then Ghost introduced me to, I believe, Tigah and Darkeh (or was it I that introduced you two to Darkeh?).

I really miss those days.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:13 pm

guys i feel like my family is back together!!!!! oh my freaking gosh this is amazing *hugs everyone* and i get internet next month so you guys are not gonna be able to get me to shut up!!!!
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Otterheart Mon May 26, 2014 2:58 am

Yeup! I feel like I just come on every few months or so and insist I am still breathing... whatever works, right?

I've been thinking about you guys for a while now. Remember Foopets? That seemed so long ago. You guys were like my best friends back then, and I've been missing that.

I have moved, and right now we have spotty internet connection so I will try and chat as much as I can.

What's up with you guys? I haven't checked in in a while... I can't remember exactly how old you guys are in relation to me, but we are all between 14 and 16, right? If I remember correctly?

Anyway, I miss you guys so much!
Otterheart
Otterheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon May 26, 2014 6:47 pm

I think it's actually 15 and 18 unless you are still 14?

I haven't been on much lately. No time to reply with what I want to but once these next two days are over, I am out of school for the summer and will be able to get on whenever I want! Awesome thing is instead of having make-up days for the insane snow days we had from a giant blizzard (Negative 45 degrees :l I'm pretty sure I don't live in Antarctica...), we got packets so there aren't any make-up days. ^^ Whoop!

I wonder how FP is doing now. Is it even still there? *Checks.* Yep and it auto-logged me in. Not FTP but it's there. Maybe one day it'll go to the old way again. Ah, that'll be the day...
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Otterheart Tue May 27, 2014 12:59 am

Naw, I'm 15. I still have two weeks of school left... one week of studying, another of finals. So much fun. We don't get snow where I live, but the weather has been really weird lately so who knows? I'm just really excited for school to be out.
Otterheart
Otterheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Otterheart Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Do any of you guys have a tumblr? I'm pretty active on tumblr so if any of you do, it might be a pretty easy way to stay in touch.
Otterheart
Otterheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum