Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghosteh's Stories

2 posters

Go down

Ghosteh's Stories Empty Ghosteh's Stories

Post  Ghost- Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:23 am

I will be posting any stories that I write here. So on this first post I will have the titles.

Stories so far:

• The Story of Peyton (Parts 1 & 2)

Last edited by Ghost- on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ghost-
Ghost-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ghosteh's Stories Empty The Story of Peyton PART 1 and 2

Post  Ghost- Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:30 am

PART 1- A Little About Me and My Family

I am Peyton Cipriano. I am a sixteen-year-old neko with violet eyes and brown hair. My ears and tail are as white as, well, snow. I have had a very... different life so far, but my parents had it off much worse than me. Saddly, all I have left is my father now. My mother was killed about two years ago. Dad doesn't really like to talk about it. 

My mother's name was Emma Cipriano until she married my father, Jacob Iero. Why isn't my last name Iero then you ask? To start with, they weren't married yet and secondly, they thought I was some other guy's kid. But I am unmistakeably the daughter of Jacob Iero. The resemblence is very obvious.

My mother was amazing. She was always there for me. And anyone could see that she loved my father. After she died, I was going through things with dad and I found her notebooks that she used to right in. From what I read, I could tell that she fell in love with dad after dating him for less than a year. Though they had known each other for about three years before they started dating and she had a crush on him then. 

I always tried to get them to tell me how they first met, but they would just say "Some things are better forgotten." I couldn't accept that for an answer so I asked Aunt Claire, Uncle Cinna, Aunt Vanessa, Grandma, and Grandpa until I finally got an answer. Aunt Claire finally told me what happened. It was quite a shock to find out that there was a dangerous side of my mother. Aunt Claire said, "The was an innocent looking girl standing a bit away from me and Jacob. Emilee's dad was laying shot on the ground infront of Jacob. Jacob told me to go inside before I got hurt. I knew he wouldn't hurt me and this girl looked too sweet to hurt anyone. I didn't take him seriously and I asked 'By who? Her?' So the girl suddenly glared and started to look dangerous. She shot me and ran off." I couldn't believe it! How could mom be so... heartless?!

I heard about the time that mom disappeared for about a week. According to what everyone said, dad was so worried about mom that he hardly ate or slept. I think that shows how much that he cared for her. Dad searched practically nonstop. And once dad found mom, they had to travel all around the world trying to escape my grandparents on her side of the family. Dad didn't complain. He just wanted mom safe.

When I was little mom used to tell me stories of all the places she had gone, some with dad and other without. As I got older, we went on a few trips. I got to visit Hawaii, California, and Austrailia. All the places we went seemed so cool. I wished we could stay there forever but I knew that we would eventually have to return home. So I made the most of my time at each place.

Before mom died, we had been making plans to go on another trip. But just a month before our trip, it happened. It all was so sudden. I couldn't believe that she was really gone. We haven't gone on any trips since mom's death. But as much as it hurts, life has to go on. I think that I would rather talk about what is going on these days.

Even though it has been hard to get over mom's death, I have managed to drag myself out of bed each morning for the past two years. I recently made friends with a person who just moved to this area. How odd to say that I made a friend. I have always been ignored by everyone except my family. You could easily say that I am and outcast.

Well, I am ignored unless they want me to do something for them. I am pretty smart compared to the morons I am surrounded by from around 8 A.M. to 3 P.M. They always want me to do their homework or help them study. Other than that, I am no body. I might as well not be there at all. But still I show up, wondering why I do bother.

PART 2- Someone New

Monday morning. Oh what a joy it is. Not! I absolutely despise Mondays, atleast durring the school year that is. Monday is the first of five days of getting up at 7 A.M. and going through the torchure known as high school. 

When I woke up, dad had already left for work. He was always gone by the time I got up. I was used to it. Anyways, I went through my normal morning routine as normal. While I was walking to school, I see a person wearing dark clothes following me. I walk a little faster and the person keeps at a steady pace behind me. 

Once I got to school, I wait for Tori. I no longer saw the person in the dark clothes. I had never seen that person around here before. I wonder if they are a student here or the next person trying to come after me and my dad.

Tori soon walks up to me. She says, "Hey. Enjoying Monday so far?"

I laugh "You do know that it is only a quarter till eight, right."

Tori shakes her head "Yes, I do know what time it is."

"Good. Then you should know how much I am enjoying today." 

The bell rings and we go to our classes. When I get to class, I see him. He was the person who followed me. I took my seat in the back of the room, directly across from him. 

Through the whole class he was silent. He just kept he head down. Right when the bell rang, he picked up his books and left.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. Soon the bell rang to go home. As I was walking home I see the boy in the dark clothes walking ahead of me. After a few minutes he turns and faces me. He was glaring as he says in an icy tone, "Why are you following me? Why don't you go home like a good little blondie. I bet your mother-"

My eyes show how furious I am as I say, "Don't you dare speak of my mother. You know nothing of me and my family. And I don't appreciate being called blondie."

The guy has the nerve to laugh. "Fiesty little thing, aren't you? What if I do speak of your mother? Do you think you are going to make me appologize? And I still want to know why you are following me."

"I am not following you, moron. I am going home. And you couldn't appologize to her. Know why?!"

The guy found me getting angrier funny. "Why would that be, princess?"

"Because she is gone!" I said a few thing after that that my father wouldn't be very happy with me for. Then, I walked on ahead.

When I got home dad was there. I ran to my room. I locked the door behind me. I layed down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. After a few minutes I looked over at my music sheets. I hadn't played anything since my mother died. I used to hear about how dad used to be a musician. I guess I took after him in that way, too. I wondered if I should start playing again. Maybe.

Last edited by Ghost- on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost-
Ghost-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ghosteh's Stories Empty Re: Ghosteh's Stories

Post  Katara- Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:49 am

You gonna write more soon?
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down