Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Katara- Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 pm

k
light: sits by alice. good game guys
selena: sits in one of the remaining spots
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Maddie Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Alice:Yeah! ^-^
Dante:Yeah we did do good. ^-^
Seth:You fummbled the ball severl times though...-.- Obviously bugged by that.

Brb supper!
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 pm

light: hey at least you guys won X3
selena: sighs and looks out the window
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Dante:Yeah X3
((Here is the order. Seth driving, Tessa in the passenger seat. Light by a window. Alice by Light. Kinni by Alice. Dante by Kinni and on the other side of him is Selena.))
Alice:Seth!
Seth:The light flashed in his eyes from the huge semi. He is on the wrong side of the road! He knew that they would collide and quickly undone his seatbelt and reached for Tessa to protect her from the impact.
Dante:He took off his seatbelt also and quickly undone Selena's and Kinni's. He threw the two down into the floor board and wrapped his arms around the two trying to make sure they where not hurt.
Alice:She clutched onto Light's arm scared to death. She closed her eyes hard and felt a big jolt back as they started tummbeling down from the hill.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Selena: is really scared
Light: looks at alice right before...he didnt know how to help
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Alice:Glass shattered everywhere and the frame had been warped. When they finally stopped she was still clutched to Light. She quietly let go her whole body shaking. She looked at her arms which had glass in them. She quickly turned toward Light remembering he was right next to a window. She watches his pulse silently then looks around.
Dante:He took a deep breath looking at his side which ((On the right side)) His jersey was stained in the crimson blood. He looked at Selena who was scared and looked to be hyperventalating she had her eyes shut hard. Selena are you okay. He whispered then looked toward Kinni who appeared unharmed except for a few scratches.
Kinni:D-....dante...Tessa....and..Seth. She was scared horribly.
Dante:He looked back toward Selena then tried to stand up but fell back his right side hurting.
Kinni:She looked up in the front seat and fell back down crying in tears. Dante! She clutched onto his hand she didn't even want to look back up anymore.
Dante:Took another breath. Its okay Kin...I am sure they are fine...He looked pale It's fine....
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:07 pm

selena: wasnt hyperventilating just having a horrible flash back....^not again...no...not again^
light: his arm was bleeding pretty bad, his shoulder was broken and he had glass in other places...he looks at alice then at selena....selena.....are you okay.....
selena: nods....she only had a few scratches.....she looks at everyone else...I was just....remembering something.....
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Dante:Oh...He said quietly since he could not breath.
Alice:She watches Light quietly. She was scared for him. He seemed real hurt. She took her jacket off and found a pocket knife in the seat. She cut off the sleeve and wrapped it tightly around his arm. She leaned on his unhurt shoulder quietly knowing that it was all over.
Dante:He managed to get up and he kicked the door a couple of times until it fell. He climbed out and helped the others out. He peered through the glass at Seth and Tessa. He felt sudden outrage at the semi driver but then saw a movement from Seth he pried the door open and grabbed Seth dragging him out. He then got Tessa just in case.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Light: ^it will be okay alice^
Selena: stares at the road and shuts her eyes. She wanted it to all go away
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Alice:She was going to say that what if it wasn't. But she didn't. She trusted him and took the confort little by little.
Dante:I am going....to get help.
Kinni:No. You are to hurt. I will go. Besides. I am the fastest....And....Seth is..........dying. She ran off toward a phone booth.
Seth:He took a small breath.
Dante:Looked down at his fellow quaterback and cousin. He sat down next to him and watched Kinni he heard the sirens rush out. Everyone surrounded them and he did not see Tessa anywhere. Tessa! He yelled her name the people restrained him to a bed and tried to put an oxegyn mask on him. He pushed it away. TESSA!
Nurse:Calm down....Please you will hurt yourself more. We have her. She has already been carried off to the hospital. Now rest. She injected him with a needle and he soon calmed down and fell asleep.
Kinni:She paced in the waiting room her wounds bandaged. Alice quietly sat in a chair looking toward the ICU doors where Tessa and Seth where being held at. She knew that most likely Tessa was gone. That is to young to die...She thought to herself. Just a senior not even have graduated and dead.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Light: his bad shoulder was the one that had gotten hurt.......he sighs and looks at alice....are you okay?
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Alice:I'm perfectly fine....It was just glass after all....But your shoulder Light...Your shoulder you hurt before. She watched him with sorrow-ful eyes.
Kinni:She looked at the two for a few seconds and stood up and walked upstairs to see what door Dante was in. She decided to give the two time alone.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Light: shrugs....thats why it hurts less....im just glad your okay
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Alice:Light.....I thought everyone was going to die truthfully....And....They might for all we know...
Jasper:He ran in you could hear the 'chak' of his footsteps down the hall way he grasped Alice then hugged her and turned toward Light and slowly nodded he let go of Alice slowly and carefully but kept his hands on her shoulders. How are the others....Tessa....Seth....Dante....Kinni...Selena....
Alice:Fine...Fine all is fine. She lied but she didn't want to worry him.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Light: ^not really they arent^ he looks away and then glares at the ground
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Jasper:He watched Light for a second and then turned back toward Alice. Are you two fine?
Alice:Yes,....yes we are.
Jasper:Wonderful. He hugged her again then took a seat and watched the wall.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:27 pm

light: sighs and looks at alice again
selena: was thinking about the last time something like that had happened to her...but it had been chads fault
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Alice:She was turned around facing the stairs she saw Kinni walk down with a hopeful smile. Alice gave her the smile back. How is Dante?
Kinni:All is well. He had to have a blood transfer and surgery but it is all fine. He insisted on coming down the nurse said he could. But we all have to stay here for the night so they can make sure we are all fine. Light you will have your surgery in the morning.
Dante:H...hey guys. Goodness. They have me on so much pain medicine I barely know what I am doing. ^.^'
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:42 pm

light: hey XD im glad your okay....
chad: had shown up he looks at selena
selena: stay. away.
chad: i just wanted to point out im not the only one now am I?
selena: no your not but that doesnt change anything >.<
chad: fine...he walks out
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Kinni:Huh? Wait. She sighed and dropped the conversation at that. She turned back toward Dante.
Dante:X3 Yeah. How is Seth?????
Kinni:Chill. We haven't heard yet.
Alice:She watched the nurse wheel in Seth. Seth as you could plainly see wanted to kill her at the moment ((The nurse he wanted to kill)) For he did not like to be seen weak. But he just sat there since he could not move.
Seth:He just sat on the bed and glanced at his I.V. Hey...He mummbled not even bothering to glance up.
Dante:Oh no...X3 Man...That is just-
Seth:I know.
Dante:XD
Seth:He glanced at everyone then back toward the ICU doors. Has....she came out yet.
Kinni:Seth. Seth I don't think....I....
Seth:He honestly looked hurt. But he stayed strong. Oh.
Kinni:Seth listen I am-
Seth:It's fine Kinni.
Kinni:She looked away from Seth about to cry she darted into the restroom.
Dante:Watched her quietly. He leaned against the wall and poked his side.
Alice:Dante don't poke it!
Dante:Wha? Its numb....
Alice:Wha??? You can't even speak right! 'Wha' isn't even a word! I am going to find the nurse! She walked upstairs.
Jasper:He was silent for a second then ran up after Alice.
Dante:I don't need nurse, no.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Light: stays where he is trying not to laugh at dante
Selena: looks around.....now worried about tessa
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Dante:Wha wong wit you?
Alice:Jasper he is talking out of his mind!
Jasper:I know, I know Alice.
Alice:Walked down with a nurse.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Light: alice its just the medicine hes on.....hes fine X3
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Alice:You call that fine!?!?
Dante:Your a girl. He poked Alice. Heh....
Alice:She glanced over at Light with a 'Told you!' look.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Light: starts laughing.....yeah hes not fine XD
Selena: goes to check on kinni who had ran into the bathroom
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next